Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
All I know is I trust Castron and his staff. I know nothing about these kids to even say who I hope we're taking etc.

The only thing that is important to me is to pick the best player available (according to our scouts). I don't care what position the kid plays.

The only pick I didn't like that Castron has made was McLeod. I didn't like the player back then and I don't think he'll ever be much of an impact in the NHL.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dont hate the McLeod pick, but man seeing McAvoy 2 spaces below us stings

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
All I know is I trust Castron and his staff. I know nothing about these kids to even say who I hope we're taking etc.

The only thing that is important to me is to pick the best player available (according to our scouts). I don't care what position the kid plays.

The only pick I didn't like that Castron has made was McLeod. I didn't like the player back then and I don't think he'll ever be much of an impact in the NHL.
idk, bastian was a rough pick

Reactions: zharkenby

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
My gut feeling right now, after reading from multiple sources how we were beaming about him after the interview, is that we take Miller if he's available (unless someone REALLY slips down the draft).

Reactions: nugg

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Wow, you just saved me. I was assuming it started at 8. I would have been pretty upset if I flipped it on and they're already at pick 10 or something.
Actually, I don't think they start picking until 7:30 or 8:00. NHL Live starts at 7, and the draft at 7:30 according to my TV listing.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No need for this thread now that we’re here, time for someone to get a draft GDT going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->