Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
If the hockey gods bless the Devils with another top 2 pick, holy moly we'll be in good shape. Dahlin is going to be a multiple Norris trophy winner.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Andrei Svechnikov If we could add this guy we would reallly be a upcoming powerhouse of offensive hockey. I would settle with Nico teammate from Halifax Mcissac

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
If we went in with this current lineup (similar D to last year and letting lots of kids play) I would bet we easily have top 10 lottery odds.

devilos

Jun 18, 2012
Arlington, VA
I would be ok with one more lottery year and a shot at Dahlin. This draft is much deeper and if we draft anywhere in the top 15, we should be getting a great prospect.

Stephen Gionta

Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
Dahlin would be the best thing to ever happen to this franchise. Yes, better than Lamoriello, Brodeur, Niedermayer, Stevens.

Thats how high I am on Dahlin.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Dahlin would be the best thing to ever happen to this franchise. Yes, better than Lamoriello, Brodeur, Niedermayer, Stevens.

Thats how high I am on Dahlin.

I know nowhere near enough about this kid to back up a claim like that. I know enough about the other people you mentioned to want to call you crazy.... :laugh:

Stephen Gionta

Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
I know nowhere near enough about this kid to back up a claim like that. I know enough about the other people you mentioned to want to call you crazy.... :laugh:

Hahahaha Seriously though. Watch this kid. He controls the play EVERY time he is on the ice. My comparison is Karlsson and I think he can be even better than Karlsson.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Early rankings suggest a nice crop of defensemen, so I was okay with the team going forward heavy / BPA last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->