Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Ill shine up my replica Stanley Cup.
I got some really old and raggy T shirts from the 90's
Some might not survive being worn.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Everyone do whatever ritual to help us get into the top 3. We need it. We kinda deserve it after getting royally ****ed for Crosby’s draft year because of the lockout. We would have had one of the worst rosters had that season played out. Rigged. Pittsburgh ends up with the #1 pick to save that franchise. Bull****

Mario was threatening to move the team out of Pittsburgh at the time. Their attendance was at Hartford Whalers level.....and Bettman wasn't happy and trying to talk Mario out of that idea........so Pittsburgh got Crosby and afterwards there was no more talk about moving the team. I've always been suspicious about that. The Penguins by the way tanked like nobody's business to get Mario in the first place. That city is great when their team is on top.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
6:22pm.

It’s crunch time boys. We gotta dig deep here.

We have to want it more than them. We have to be faster. Stronger. Smarter.

Let’s win this one for the gipper. Let’s win this for Marek Malik.

marek_malik.jpg

Reactions: egelband

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Mario was threatening to move the team out of Pittsburgh at the time. Their attendance was at Hartford Whalers level.....and Bettman wasn't happy and trying to talk Mario out of that idea........so Pittsburgh got Crosby and afterwards there was no more talk about moving the team. I've always been suspicious about that. The Penguins by the way tanked like nobody's business to get Mario in the first place. That city is great when their team is on top.

Yeah, I’ll say this much for other rival cities like Philly or Boston — at least they’re all in.

Pittsburgh is one of those cities that drops off considerably when it doesn’t have a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad