Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Heartbreak incoming...
tenor.gif

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'lll hand it to the NHL, this is a much more exciting way to do a draft lottery than the old odds.

Reactions: Joey Bones

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Since the NHL expanded from the original six in 1967, the team has had 17 picks in the top 10. That's right, 17 top-10. In the last 50 years.

Out of those 17 top-10's, just 1 was a top-5. The Great, Pavel Brendl was selected @ 4. He never played a game for our Blueshirts.

Which just proves that if we win--and others say it's a crock of shit, the fix is in blah, blah, blah and wah, wah, wah--they're full of shit. The Rangers IMO are very fully deserving of the #1OA---every team in our division has had first overalls--most more than one and some more than two.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Here's what I see happening tonight. Rangers win the 1st overall pick and immediately trade it to the Sabres for Casey Mittelstadt

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Which just proves that if we win--and others say it's a crock of ****, the fix is in blah, blah, blah and wah, wah, wah--they're full of ****. The Rangers IMO are very fully deserving of the #1OA---every team in our division has had first overalls--most more than one and some more than two.
It's absolutely sickening when you think about it. We had 3 balls in the 2005 draft. We end up with what, pick 16 or something?

Really? The ****?

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Holy Christmas, Oliver Wahlstrom just wired a goal against the Czechs.

Farabee helped kickstart it with Jack Huges

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
If we got 2OA, I’m pretty sure we would take Svechnikov as he’s pretty much become the consensus second overall. If we got 3OA however, I would be scared that we would pass on Zadina and take Tkachuk.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
If we got 2OA, I’m pretty sure we would take Svechnikov as he’s pretty much become the consensus second overall. If we got 3OA however, I would be scared that we would pass on Zadina and take Tkachuk.
Valid concerns. I think we'd go with Boqvist or Hughes, although I'd love the opportunity of drafting a forward oozing with the type of potential Zadina has.

I don't think we'd go with Tkachuk at 3.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
No way man I would sign for Svech now today and everyday. I will be jumping for joy if its number 2

I'll be very happy if we can get the #2 and Svech. I'll be ecstatic if we get Dahlin. There's a difference.

Anyway I'm not sure I'm going to be watching this game. San Jose-Vegas doesn't do a whole lot for me and the NHL just naming the 4 through 15 with the idea of forcing people to watch the 2nd period to find out the top three is a bunch of bullshit to me and I hate being manipulated.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Honestly the only team that wouldn’t piss me off if they got Dahlin is Vancouver

Every other team winning (aside from us obviously lml) would piss me off

But it doesn’t matter cuz Dahlin is a ranger bois I feel it in my bones

Reactions: bl02

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I've been running sims for a half hour and quite a few times the Isles have ended up with two picks in the top 3...:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->