2018 NHL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
It's like Christmas. The first round is obviously great, and very exciting. I love waking up at 7 AM on Saturday and preparing for rounds 2-7.

Man me too. I was on vacation with friends during the Keller draft and woke up (very late and very hungover) and was so confused that we managed to draft Keller, Chychrun and acquire DeAngelo in the same draft. My mind was blown. I knew then the Chyaka era was going to be a good one.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Man me too. I was on vacation with friends during the Keller draft and woke up (very late and very hungover) and was so confused that we managed to draft Keller, Chychrun and acquire DeAngelo in the same draft. My mind was blown. I knew then the Chyaka era was going to be a good one.

I have the 2017 draft recorded and the 2016 NHL entry draft saved on my computer. I remember watching 2016 live and was thinking we were going to get Tkachuk, then we drafted Keller and I was psyched. When we traded for 16th overall and got Chychrun, I thought we were the clear winners. Next day we grabbed DeAngelo and I was f***in ecstatic, I was soooo hyped. One of my all time favorite drafts. Miss DeAngelo, but we got our starting center and goalie so it doesn't hurt as bad anymore.

I rewatched the 2017 draft the other day, and the reaction to the Stepan and Hjalmarsson acquisitions. I remember that feeling vividly, I was so f***ing pumped I didn't care we weren't drafting in the top 10 lol. The P.O. pick was questionable for me because I wanted Tolvanen.

Let's hope this draft creates some positive memories as well, I'm so ready for the 22nd

Reactions: Sthlmyote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->