NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Dallas Cowboys vs (5) Seattle Seahawks

whom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I've seen that work before. You backspin and try to stick it in no man's land. Considering how little time they had, if they recover it they're on a real short field. It was a good idea, but he either hit it too hard or didn't get underneath it enough.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Seattle won by two. Let’s not pretend this was some sort of ass kicking.

It wasn't an ass-kicking, but it wasn't that close either. Dallas's defense shut them down pretty much until that last garbage time TD w/2 pointer. Out-rushed them 164-73 and held Seattle to under 300 yards of offense.

Oh and Dallas had 23 first downs to Seattle's 11. Honestly if Seattle doesn't get that fluky interception in the end zone earlier on, this game is probably over a lot earlier.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
So if Philly beats Chicago, Dallas plays the Rams? And if Chicago beats Philly, Dallas plays the Saints?

I think they’d have a shot vs the Rams. They’ve looked colder the 2nd half of the year and New Orleans is just a crappy place to have to play a road game

Reactions: m9

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Its like a sand wedge. You want to cradle it underneath a little bit on impact so it backspins and comes back to you when it hits the ground, but to get it to go anywhere you have to put a little bit of power into it. If you miss and hit it a little bit too high, it takes off on you.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Seattle won by two. Let’s not pretend this was some sort of ass kicking.

The Cowboys defense absolutely kicked the Seahawks ass, whether you wanna blame the playcalling, the o line or whatever. At least in my opinion.

I’m not gonna say I don’t think the Seahawks had a chance and that anyone who voted for them is an idiot, I’m just shocked that they got so many votes when the overall talent advantage that Dallas has is clear.

Personally, I think a lot of the Seattle votes came from people wearing Russell wilson blinders, without realizing that the Seahawks run a 90s offense (Cowboys do too but the Seahawks D ain’t the Cowboys D) and that their defense actually wasn’t that good this year.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Dak made some big plays in the second half.

Seahawks exceeded expectations this year but this still has to hurt. I think they win this game if they ran a better offense.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
So if Philly beats Chicago, Dallas plays the Rams? And if Chicago beats Philly, Dallas plays the Saints?

Saints will play lowest remaining seed. Rams will play highest remaining seed.

So you could have Eagles at Saints or Cowboys at Saints, but not Bears at Saints. You could have Cowboys at Rams, or Bears at Rams, but not Eagles at Rams.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

DwMnS66UcAAGOyB.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

They played well down the stretch and got into the playoffs so it didn't go as poorly as most expected but what we saw today was exactly what everyone was afraid of with the OC and offense. I'd say there's close to no chance of a change because this is what Carroll wanted but I really hope they don't waste Wilson again next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad