HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
giphy.gif

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The only game I feel like it won't be close. Philadelphia lucked out. Let's see what Foles can do in a real road game that matter. He wasnt even great in the Divisional Round last year at home.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Not that it matters at all, but I find it funny when commentators refer to the Eagles as the hot team. The Bears won 9 of their last 10 with the only lose with Chase Daniels at QB.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
First playoff game I can remember that I am not nervous about the outcome. A loss wouldn't effect me at all.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Not that it matters at all, but I find it funny when commentators refer to the Eagles as the hot team. The Bears won 9 of their last 10 with the only lose with Chase Daniels at QB.

The same. They barely beat Houston and got a really fortunate roughing the passer call to start the last drive and save it when it was going nowhere and they beat a Redskins team that threw in the towel already.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The same. They barely beat Houston and got a really fortunate roughing the passer call to start the last drive and save it when it was going nowhere and they beat a Redskins team that threw in the towel already.
Once again you are wrong. They dominated Houston in the 2nd half. That roughing the passer call was nowhere near as bad as the one they called on Graham against Watson. Numerous other calls wents against the Eagles Try to have your facts correct for once.

Reactions: darko

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Once again you are wrong. They dominated Houston in the 2nd half. That roughing the passer call was nowhere near as bad as the one they called on Graham against Watson. Numerous other calls wents against the Eagles Try to have your facts correct for once.

For the record I did not get that game, saw whatever Redzone put on and local CBS had the last like 5 minutes where Houston came from behind with 2 TD's. I can't speak about the calls throughout the game but I can speak for the one I saw near the endzone on 3rd and 10.

If they dominated the 2nd half they wouldn't have blown such a lead.

But I find how defensive you're being here ironic considering your above post. It's either because they won a title or because you don't think they are good enough to win it again and are lucky to be here Perhaps a bit of both. But I call some BS that you wouldn't care because the most recent post shows that have you have some emotion about it all. That was basically a playoff game for them already.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
First playoff game I can remember that I am not nervous about the outcome. A loss wouldn't effect me at all.
It's a beautiful thing when you have a championship in the near past.

The Hawks being really bad doesn't bother me much because of it. The Bears being in the playoffs on the other hand is such a huge deal.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I'd like to see the Bears win because looking at the NFC Divisional playoff possibilities, Bears/Rams and Cowboys/Saints next weekend sounds a lot more intriguing IMHO than Eagles/Saints and Rams/Cowboys.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
It's a beautiful thing when you have a championship in the near past.

The Hawks being really bad doesn't bother me much because of it. The Bears being in the playoffs on the other hand is such a huge deal.

Im typing this now but if they do lose in some close way, Im sure I would be pissed off for a few minutes. After those two terrible losses I would annoyed for about half an hour, in the past it would have stuck with me til the next game. In the past with playoff games it would take months if not years :laugh:.

I'd like to see the Bears win because looking at the NFC Divisional playoff possibilities, Bears/Rams and Cowboys/Saints next weekend sounds a lot more intriguing IMHO than Eagles/Saints and Rams/Cowboys.

Hmmm, all these playoff games in both conferences will be intriguing. I believe any one of the teams left could win the Super Bowl with the correct breaks. It isn't always like that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The only game I feel like it won't be close. Philadelphia lucked out. Let's see what Foles can do in a real road game that matter. He wasnt even great in the Divisional Round last year at home.

For the record I did not get that game, saw whatever Redzone put on and local CBS had the last like 5 minutes where Houston came from behind with 2 TD's. I can't speak about the calls throughout the game but I can speak for the one I saw near the endzone on 3rd and 10.

If they dominated the 2nd half they wouldn't have blown such a lead.

But I find how defensive you're being here ironic considering your above post. It's either because they won a title or because you don't think they are good enough to win it again and are lucky to be here Perhaps a bit of both. But I call some BS that you wouldn't care because the most recent post shows that have you have some emotion about it all. That was basically a playoff game for them already.

So that was 'basically a playoff game for them already' no different than the prior week when they had to go LA (again) and beat the Rams (again) which I guess wasn't a 'real road game that mattered.'

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad