NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Chicago Bears vs (6) Philadelphia Eagles

bear down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Same situation/score between the Eagles Falcons last year. The Eagles got it done though on offense while the Falcons did not.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Chicago could have likely got a couple yards closer with a plunge play after that last 8 yard pickup, but couldn't run that since Nagy blew the timeout in a situation where they should have spiked it instead. Even an extra foot closer and it's probably a good FG. Just shocking that an Andy Reid assistant would do something like that.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
DwRX82pVYAElM8a.jpg:large

Only a matter of time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Treyvon Hester saying he got a finger on the ball. I don’t see any change in the flight of the ball though

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Im too lazy to get the day counter out for the last time the Cowboys won the Super Bowl, but it is over 7,000 days :D.

The last time the Cowboys won the Super Bowl was so long ago, the Montreal Forum was still hosting NHL games.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Games are won and lost on 3rd down.

Bears were 5 for 16 and 0 for 3 in the red zone

Collinsworth out here gassing up Nick Foles like he held the Bears to 15 points.
He was also pushing the Bears #1 defense as Nick Foles drove down the field on them.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I feel bad for Parkey for some of the hate about to come his way. He's not a good kicker, but some people are going to take it way too far

Mouth breathing meatball Beats fans are already hurling death threats toward him on another board I post on.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I feel bad for Parkey for some of the hate about to come his way. He's not a good kicker, but some people are going to take it way too far

Yep, seen a couple of death threats and kill yourself.

Then theres Barstool Carl, can't post it due to NSFW language but if you can find it, it's worth viewing.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA

When I saw it live something looked weird with the way the ball traveled.

You have to feel for kickers a little bit.

One of the leagues top defenses gave up a touchdown at the end of the game yet the kicker is getting booed off the field.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Blame Parkey all you want, but the Bears defense needed to make one stop. They couldn't. A great defense gets a stop.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
That was tipped but not severely to where it would have made a drastic difference. You only notice it in slow mo. The kick looked pulled to begin with. He shouldn't have kicked the first one, honestly.

Chicago gave this game away though. Didn't finish drives or do little things well. Trubisky didn't cost his team today so Bears fans have a silver lining.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
When I saw it live something looked weird with the way the ball traveled.

You have to feel for kickers a little bit.

One of the leagues top defenses gave up a touchdown at the end of the game yet the kicker is getting booed off the field.

Not to mention the 2 point conversion the Bears flubbed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad