NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Chicago Bears vs (6) Philadelphia Eagles

bear down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
He was also starting his first game after missing 2 games due to a shoulder injury to his throwing arm.

Probably not the best game to judge him on.

Not to mention the Rams pass rush is much better than Philly’s.

But it's not. You must not watch many Eagles games. While they struggled in the first half of season, they're now playing like they did last year. That front is talented.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
But it's not. You must not watch many Eagles games. While they struggled in the first half of season, they're now playing like they did last year. That front is talented.

In recent weeks no, I haven’t watched a lot of Philly.

FWIW the Bears had zero issues in protection against the Rams and that was without Long, who returned yesterday. Long should also especially help the run game for the Bears.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
In recent weeks no, I haven’t watched a lot of Philly.

FWIW the Bears had zero issues in protection against the Rams and that was without Long, who returned yesterday. Long should also especially help the run game for the Bears.

Eagles o-line finally has their mojo back. Its going to be an interesting battle in the trenches

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Bears 27-10.

Foles with 3 turnovers and there are no more questions about Wentz v Foles.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Nothing against the Bears but I like it when defending champs show their moxie, especially against long odds. Look, this is Rocky 5, and Tommy Gunn should in theory beat the **** out of him, but Rocky don't care, he didn't hear no bell. I fully expect this to be a 3-point game with a great ending.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The defense and field conditions will be too much for Philly, I think. Bears in a low scoring game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If this is a close game, I like the Eagles as their punter and kicker are better. Probably going to a field position low scoring game.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
The defense and field conditions will be too much for Philly, I think. Bears in a low scoring game.

They finally fixed the field so on a dry day the turf won’t be an issue.

I can’t think of a game all season where it’s been an issue.

Reactions: Habsawce

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Good news for Eagles then.

Good news for both teams. The better the turf the better it’ll be for Cohen, Gabriel, Robinson, and Trubisky if he can gain some confidence running the ball again.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Forecast calls for 44 and dry.
Yeah. Don't know why that's even a question.

It's going to come down to turnovers. There is a healthy disparity between the two teams for this season, but the Eagles defense has been coming on with regard to takeaways. Neither team's offense scores more than 20 imo.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
If this is a close game, I like the Eagles as their punter and kicker are better. Probably going to a field position low scoring game.

Kicking will not decide this game!

giphy.gif

Reactions: RayP and QueerGirrl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->