NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Chicago Bears vs (6) Philadelphia Eagles

bear down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Like the Bears, but the Eagles are pretty scary. Two former Reid guys going at it should be fun as well. Looking forward to the clock mismanagement and perplexing 3 and outs!

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I think we all knew Dallas was either going to be the late game Saturday or Sunday.

For as banged up as Philadelphia is, they have no business winning this game. Much less being here in the playoffs. Yet I think they get it done for one more week.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don’t think the Eagles on the road against this Bears defense stand a chance unless Trubisky turns it over 3 times.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Which isn't out of the question.

I think they’ll game plan to minimize the chance of that happening and take their chances being a more balanced and talented team than Philly as a whole.

Not to mention the players that would be forcing the turnovers aren’t exactly world beaters. Isn’t their secondary still decimated by injuries?

The Bears offensive line has been very good and just got Long back, so I’m not too concerned about the Philly pass rush dominating the game.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I think they’ll game plan to minimize the chance of that happening and take their chances being a more balanced and talented team than Philly as a whole.

Not to mention the players that would be forcing the turnovers aren’t exactly world beaters. Isn’t their secondary still decimated by injuries?

The Bears offensive line has been very good and just got Long back, so I’m not too concerned about the Philly pass rush dominating the game.

Trubisky served them up to a decimated Rams secondary too.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Trubisky served them up to a decimated Rams secondary too.

He was also starting his first game after missing 2 games due to a shoulder injury to his throwing arm.

Probably not the best game to judge him on.

Not to mention the Rams pass rush is much better than Philly’s.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I think it all depends on Foles. If he's playing pretty hurt, then Bears shouldn't have much trouble.

If Foles is healthy... He's proven to be one of the most clutch QBs in history... An that'll be scary for the Bears.

If Nate Sudfeld has to play... I don't know. He did steal a ball from a child so he could be ruthless.. :biglaugh:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Time to get revenge for the Fog Bowl.

250px-Fog_Bowl_1988.jpg

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad