NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Championship Game: (1) New Orleans Saints vs (2) Los Angeles Rams

nolar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What's the league going to do then? Make both teams come out onto the field and have the saints kneel it. I hate those hindsight decisions when you know they don't mean squat.
And it’s not like the league can make the Saints score more than three points in the second half. New Orleans didn’t help themselves.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Had a bad feeling all week. Doesn't matter why really. This is what happens to the Saints. If it hadn't been the missed call it would've been something else. A defensive coordinator that goes against orders, a rookie safety missing an easy tackle, or any other damn thing in the world. We could've run down the clock to 5 seconds and kicked the FG to go up by three and the Rams would've return to the kickoff for a TD. It was destined.

We had our one year, and it was great. It's enough.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
You're not good at debating are you? This game has zero to do with Boston or the Bay Area. I'm talking about LA, so bringing in the other two has nothing to do with it. You can end there.

I don't need a geography lesson. Most of my family is in California. The Angels were renamed LA Angels even though they're in Anaheim. It's still Greater LA. The Devils are an NY metro team just the same.

Just shut the f*** up already about counting LA's championships. Winning championships is never enough. Who the f*** cares how many championships a city has won? It has nothing to do with the city. It's the individual organization regardless of the city. And no, Ducks and Angels don't count. Native LA residents and OCers dislike each other, at least in sports and politics. You could say the same about NYers and New Jersey natives.

FartMilk

Jan 19, 2019
Just shut the **** up already about counting LA's championships. Winning championships is never enough. And no, Ducks and Angels don't count. Native LA residents and OCers disljke each other, at least in sports and politics. You could say the same about NYers and New Jersey natives.

If the Ducks and Angels don't count for LA, then the Patriots don't count for Boston, since they're in Foxborough, which is closer to Providence.

So then you're double wrong! Since 2000, LA has more championships (7) than Boston (6) and the Bay Area (6)! My point still stands!

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
If the Ducks and Angels don't count for LA, then the Patriots don't count for Boston, since they're in Foxborough, which is closer to Providence.

So then you're double wrong! LA has more championships (7) than Boston (6) and the Bay Area (6)! My point still stands!

Then don't count the Pats championships. What's the big deal? It ain't my problem. As an LA native myself, I do not count the OC championships. OC has their own identity and the only dimwit that wanted the Angels to use LA as their name was their clueless owner Arte Moreno.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Great game, sucks that a blown call had to decide it, though.
The blown call didn't decide the game
It's one play in a 60 minute game
If you have to blame the refs, who blow calls in the NFL for both sides in every game, you didn't do enough to win

Reactions: Memento

FartMilk

Jan 19, 2019
Then don't count the Pats championships. What's the big deal? It ain't my problem. As an LA native myself, I do not count the OC championships. OC has their own identity and the only dimwit that wanted the Angels to use LA as their name was their clueless owner Arte Moreno.

So then don't bitch about me bitching about LA having so many titles and chances at them? If you're gonna get technical, I'll get technical, which negates your only point, which would be title count since 2000.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The blown call didn't decide the game
It's one play in a 60 minute game
If you have to blame the refs, who blow calls in the NFL for both sides in every game, you didn't do enough to win
This is just terrible logic.

The right call gets made then the Saints win. End of. It's not comparable to a missed call in the first quarter. That call took the chances of the Saints winning from 99.9% to 50%.

They didn't do enough after it, they absolutely done enough up to that point to earn the win.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
This is just terrible logic.
Why bring logic into a situation where unpredictable human error is always afoot? Blown calls "decide" games so often that they're part of the game...

FartMilk

Jan 19, 2019
World Cup lol

Pretty sure Messi is a bigger household name in the US than Crosby is.

I've lost track of all the goalposts you're moving for this stupid discussion to continue.

You're citing the MLS in LA's titles, not the World Cup. Hockey (NHL) has tv higher viewership (MLS) in America.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->