NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Jazz are rolling OKC right now. Teams with good D flexing their muscles these last few games.

edit- ......aaand it's gone

Last edited:

1976len

Aug 16, 2017
it's weird we live in a world where the Timberwolves will be more competitive in their first round loss than the Spurs will be in their first round loss

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pacers looked really good and the Cavs had no answer for Oladipo. The Cavs will start making shots so it'll be interesting to see if the Pacers can keep up with them when that happens. Great start though and that one game alone showed it won't be as easy as just flipping the switch for the Cavs. My Cavs in 5 pick already looks bad.

Good first half between the Rockets and Wolves so far.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Only Kawhi knows how his body feels so maybe he just isn't ready but this is such a weird situation. At first I figured it'd blow over and there's no way they'd trade him but now a trade might be the most realistic outcome.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Harden is ridiculous.

A lot of stuff Chuck and Shaq say is just to crap on today's game but I kinda agree with them about what the Wolves are doing with KAT. He should call for and get the ball a lot more often inside, especially with those mismatches.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Harden has been great, but Paul has been a no show. Rose is playing much better than him. Also the less Crawford plays, the better.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Chris Paul...

Butler attempted a long two there. Houston has a much tougher road to the conference finals than the Warriors.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Strange ending. Bad turnover followed by a terrible shot by Butler. That one has to sting for the Wolves.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This is what I meant by the Warriors getting a first round bye. The TWolves are way better than Spurs when it comes to talent. Same with every other playoff team in the West.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Strange ending. Bad turnover followed by a terrible shot by Butler. That one has to sting for the Wolves.

Huge missed opportunity.

They got 17 points from Rose, CP3 had a poor night, Dieng gave them points, Gordon/Ariza/Green fired blanks..... and they still lost.

I think they may regret this golden chance missed in game 2.

Watch those Rockets hit the threes they missed.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Huge missed opportunity.

They got 17 points from Rose, CP3 had a poor night, Dieng gave them points, Gordon/Ariza/Green fired blanks..... and they still lost.

I think they may regret this golden chance missed in game 2.

Watch those Rockets hit the threes they missed.

Yeah other than Capela and Harden, everyone else was a dud. Take out Harden's threes and the rest of the team shot 3 for 25 from 3-point range. That probably won't happen again.

Minnesota played as well as they could and the Rockets were awful but still hung on. Maybe Minnesota will play up to more of their potential for a change but we'll see.

Next game Wednesday?? I hate the NBA first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad