NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Rofl at anyone who thinks Durant took the easy way out going to 73 win team. He is carrying this team again.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Rofl at anyone who thinks joining a 73-9 team (arguably the greatest team of all time) with a unanimous MVP + 2 other all-stars isn't taking the easy way out

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Rofl at anyone who thinks joining a 73-9 team (arguably the greatest team of all time) with a unanimous MVP + 2 other all-stars isn't taking the easy way out

Also, in what world is LeBron joining D-Wade and Bosh even remotely comparable to that?

Joining two all stars. Ok, you got me there. Aaaannnnnnd?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The Cavs had to have a game like this just to beat the Warriors last year in the Finals. It was obvious they wouldn't keep that up. This Rockets team definitely can.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Great response from the Rockets tonight.

D'Antoni might want to get all of his good players out of there with Zaza in the game. Don't want him to "accidentally" hurt someone.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I don't know how refs keep their faces straight when they see an angry Steve Kerr coming at them. It's one thing to get intimidated by a charging Old Man Marley-looking Popovich. But a choir boy Kerr? Lmao.

Reactions: Del Preston

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Also, in what world is LeBron joining D-Wade and Bosh even remotely comparable to that?

Joining two all stars. Ok, you got me there. Aaaannnnnnd?
LeBrons was worse. They signed free agents to make a super team. Warriors super team was already in place through strong drafting and they really only signed KD.

Reactions: Stylizer1

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
LeBrons was worse. They signed free agents to make a super team. Warriors super team was already in place through strong drafting and they really only signed KD.

They signed Carlos Arroyo and Joel Anthony to be their starting PG and C. What a super-duper team!

And no one is questioning the Warriors. It's about KD joining what he couldn't beat.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Sometimes I think to myself how did I go from watching every GSW playoff game from 2012-2016 cheering for them except when playing Lebron to now cheering for Houston over them... oh right KD left unfinished business in OKC to join the team that just eliminated him and had already won a championship without needing him. I won’t even use a recent championship team in a sports video game because it feels cheap and too easy. KD is a great player but that was a weak move.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad