NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Also does a pay cut mean anything to the guy? He is already rolling in dough! I would also take the cut to win more and stay in the place I call home

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Also does a pay cut mean anything to the guy? He is already rolling in dough! I would also take the cut to win more and stay in the place I call home
You'd be surprised how much money matters to professional athletes who are filthy rich. It's not even really about the money perse as it is about making more than there counterparts

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
You'd be surprised how much money matters to professional athletes who are filthy rich. It's not even really about the money perse as it is about making more than there counterparts

Yeah status is always going to be a determining factor for salaries, I just never understood how making more money could compare to having more rings than ones counterpart

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
He is capable of being "the guy" on a team.

I don't think he cares to be at all.

Capture2.JPG

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
someone tell me why jeff green played 28 minutes while clarkson never left the bench?

come on lebron. you're a better coach than that

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
someone tell me why jeff green played 28 minutes while clarkson never left the bench?

come on lebron. you're a better coach than that
I find the minutes continually given to JR Smith to be the biggest offense. Smith is terrible. He's a streaky shooter who never stops shooting even when he's on a cold streak.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
A couple early fouls for CP3 but the Rockets still look solid early on.

They might not be able to play Luc if this is how it's going to be. His defense is still valuable but that shoulder injury has made him a complete liability on offense. Two missed layups already tonight and a couple last game as well.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I think Boston could compete vs. Houston but not sure they could vs. Golden State.

I think Boston could make life a little difficult for the Warriors. Their perimeter defense is so good that they might be able to keep the splash bros from running amok. And Horford and Morris might even be able slow KD down a bit. They would need to keep the games low scoring, if they could hold GS to around 100 pts they could win a game or two. Easier said than done obviously.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Some nice ball movement from the Rockets tonight. Didn't see a lot of that in the first game.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Great first half for the Rockets. Two bad calls against Ariza and Harden towards the end but it didn't cost them too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad