NBA 2018 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
He was allowed to get garbage points because the games were over by then. In games 3-5, LeBronto scored 51 of his 81 points (63%) being down 15 or more points.

When the games were close, Leonard brutally outplayed him.

Also LeBron couldn't play defense either. He hasn't played defense in a very long time actually.
In games 3-5, Lebron's team was down by 15 or more for 82 of 144 minutes (57%), so nothing really out of the ordinary there. Good use of misleading statistics.

The bolded isn't even worth replying to.

Reactions: Virtanen18

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
In games 3-5, Lebron's team was down by 15 or more for 82 of 144 minutes (57%), so nothing really out of the ordinary there. Good use of misleading statistics.

The bolded isn't even worth replying to.
And even if what he stated was true, did LeBron not get criticized for the opposite this past series? For not driving and being aggressive literally every play?

I guess you can't please everyone..

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Uncle Dennis isn't wasting any time getting this rolling. They're even leaking preferred destinations already.

This offseason is going to be insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melrose Munch

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Tell me you don't want to see him with Lebron and Paul George. No one is going to trade for a guy that will leave after next year.

then kawhi needs to come out and say LA or nothing...straight up

make this easier for everyone involved

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
no one wants to see the lakers at the top again

which is why pop would try his hardest to keep kawhi from LA. still think boston has the best chance at getting him, and if he does end up there i really don't see him leaving a championship contender after one season to sign with the lakers. assuming they'd even be able to afford him if they end up with lebron/PG

Reactions: Melrose Munch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->