NBA 2018 NBA Draft

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Oh yeah and FFS re-sign Hezonja and focus on his development. Put him in positions where he can succeed and see what happens. The Magic have NOTHING to lose this year.

I don't see what we could offer to Atlanta that would make it worthwhile for them to move back? They don't have any bad contracts to dump like Memphis does with Parsons. As for Vucevic I think he could be a trade chip at the deadline to bring in a 1st, dump Biyombo or even take a bad contract for the right return.

They declined Herzonga option, you think he wants to come back or they want him to? Wouldn't mind keeping him as he's still young with potential but we have a few players in a similar mold who need minutes too.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Clippers looking to trade up. Would love for them to trade up to 4 and take any of Bamba, Doncic, Bagley, or Ayton.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Doncic is a euroleague MVP and led his team to a title and his country to a euro basket championship. At 19.

Why are people comparing this guy to Bender? Other than being from the same country, different player, different position.

Doncic is going #2 to Sacramento.

Close, but not the same country.

Oh yeah and FFS re-sign Hezonja and focus on his development. Put him in positions where he can succeed and see what happens. The Magic have NOTHING to lose this year.

latest

Too bad for them he's gone.

Haha are you Ivan13's brother?

200.gif

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Ayton won't be there at 4. He's going 1 or 2. Most likely 1.
Not really my point cause I know. More of it’s a guarantee that at least one of those players are available unless something crazy happens.

I’ve looked at a few mock drafts and I think that it doesn’t really matter about rankings. The NBA is so different than NHL in that they draft for immediate need, especially early.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It sounds like it could be a really crazy night with all of these rumours flying around.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The vibe that I'm getting out of Sacramento is that nobody knows what they're doing in management lol
No, its just that they have a reputation due to futility over the past dozen years that won't be shook until they win. The only top player who has worked out for them or even provided medical info is Bagley.

Everything else you're reading is speculation and you're just forming your own conclusions.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The biggest concern with Doncic is if he'll even play for the Kings. If that wasn't a thought he'd be the #2 pick for sure.

They always play. He has a good thing going in Europe but he's not going to give up all that NBA money and opportunity. Just take him if that's the only concern.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
They always play. He has a good thing going in Europe but he's not going to give up all that NBA money and opportunity. Just take him if that's the only concern.
I dunno, the more I watch highlights and listen to Bagley, the more I want them to take him.

No slight to Doncic, who will be fantastic, but Bagley with WCS would be an athletic and size nightmare for most teams.

Reactions: Virtanen18

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They're actually starting to build something. This would apply from 07-the Boogie trade, but they finally started a legit rebuild last season.

In all fairness they needed a little bit of luck and have it now. All they need to do is make sure to make the right choice tonight.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I dunno, the more I watch highlights and listen to Bagley, the more I want them to take him.

No slight to Doncic, who will be fantastic, but Bagley with WCS would be an athletic and size nightmare for most teams.

I'm no expert on these guys so I rely on people who are and pretty much everyone questions Bagley's ability to spread the floor and play defense. He could absolutely improve in those areas, especially because of how athletic he is for his size, but that's a bad combination to have for a big man in today's NBA. One comparison I've seen a few people make is a more athletic Z-Bo.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->