NBA 2018 NBA Draft

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Guy on local radio here in AZ who's very well connected says it's been mentioned to him a few times in conversations. Obviously doesn't make it a fact, but the chatter is out there.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
There was a game (can't remember against who) but Doncic got T'd up and also ejected. Surely this whole emotionally unstable isn't because of that.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Zero chance the Suns take Doncic over Ayton. I think the odds are like 5/14 that Ayton goes first, I'd put them even higher than that.
There was a game (can't remember against who) but Doncic got T'd up and also ejected. Surely this whole emotionally unstable isn't because of that.
It was a well connected local media member hearing it from sources. No, this incident was not it. Look, at the end of the day this info can be mocked all day long, and could very well not be 100% true, but it is what it is. Ayton is the better talent right now, it's not terribly close, and the draft will confirm that everyone agrees with that.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Says the kid has attitude issues according to sources and when asked to reveal those sources he says "Well connected radio guy from Arizona". I call BS.
Well this is real simple. Bet me any amount you would like and I will provide you with the audio. Why on earth would I make that up for no reason? Literally gets me nowhere. This offer goes for anyone running their mouth in here about this. It's REAL simple, put your money where your mouth is or be quiet.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well this is real simple. Bet me any amount you would like and I will provide you with the audio. Why on earth would I make that up for no reason? Literally gets me nowhere. This offer goes for anyone running their mouth in here about this. It's REAL simple, put your money where your mouth is or be quiet.
So you're saying you will only provide the audio if he pays you? The f*** is this? Why not just provide the audio to prove you're right if that is what you believe?

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I don't give a flying toss what some hack in Arizona said, I'll tell you that much. Also it's quite ironic a clown running his mouth without backing it up is calling out people to put their money where their mouth is. It's been weeks and you still can't name the source for reasons unknown to anyone sane.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Not saying you made it up but you do realize some people will make it up so they get others talking. It's called clickbait. None of the top scouts / draft gurus are saying it ..... just some radio guy in Arizona for who by the way you won't provide audio unless we pay you. I know who I'm inclined to believe.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
If Doncic really falls out of TOP3 and TOP5 due to character issues and mentally unstable reputation
i hope GarPax is awake in that situation and takes him 7th overall to Bulls.

Bulls need SF and Doncic would be good option.
His basketball IQ is great like Markkanen's so he would fit very well with Lauri.

And if Zach Lavine can't be that SG what Bulls wants him be then Doncic can replace him.
Yes most Bulls fans probably will rip their asses off etc if Bulls really draft Doncic just like they did last year when Bulls drafted Markkanen

But Bulls also need center so which one is better option Doncic or Bamba?

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
So you're saying you will only provide the audio if he pays you? The **** is this? Why not just provide the audio to prove you're right if that is what you believe?
It was mentioned on a show that's on 4 hours a day, five days a week, in the past roughly six weeks. Could take me 40 hours to find that clip. Not worth my time for free.
I don't give a flying toss what some hack in Arizona said, I'll tell you that much. Also it's quite ironic a clown running his mouth without backing it up is calling out people to put their money where their mouth is. It's been weeks and you still can't name the source for reasons unknown to anyone sane.
It's a four hour Phoenix sports radio show on in the afternoon. Shouldn't be terribly difficult to decipher from there.
Not saying you made it up but you do realize some people will make it up so they get others talking. It's called clickbait. None of the top scouts / draft gurus are saying it ..... just some radio guy in Arizona for who by the way you won't provide audio unless we pay you. I know who I'm inclined to believe.
No question people make things up and say things for attention. This guy doesn't strike me as the type, but it's certainly possible. And I agree, I haven't heard it anywhere else so it very well could be a non-issue.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Ha. It really is amusing how he's getting picked apart while prospects doing drills against air are reportedly moving up because of these workouts.

I can't wait to watch Doncic in the NBA.

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
What am I missing? How are Bender and Doncic even remotely comparable?
They aren't. Bender is really limited to playing 4/5 whereas Doncic has guard skills and can play anywhere from 1-3. No idea why someone would compare them.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->