2018 MLB Trade Speculation Thread

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
fwiw harper was asked if he may play somewhere else next year and he said " well theres always a possibility." who knows what that means

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

This makes almost no sense to me. Move around a bunch of people...

Why not just put Taylor in the OF like last year and solve the issue that way? Especially since Bellinger apparently has worse offensive numbers when he plays OF compared to 1B.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
And, have they paid Kershaw yet? This could be a crazy expensive offseason for the Dodgers (no question they could afford it, th0). Or at the minimum a crazy expensive rental.

And the Dodgers aren’t good enough to win anything. If you ask me their window is gone. They had it from 2015-2017 and now it’s not to say they can’t do it, I just don’t think they can do it without help from some other teams being knocked off. Also I don’t think Machado signs in LA. He’s going to Philly or New York. By New York I obviously mean the Yankees

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
fwiw harper was asked if he may play somewhere else next year and he said " well theres always a possibility." who knows what that means

I think Harper might have a Tavares thing going on in that a big part of him wants to stay but a part of him also wants to win. I think if the Nats miss the postseason or go out in the LDS he may leave. I would watch the Nats closely though because maybe much like the Caps if they win the division at 87-75 and nobody puts any pressure on them this will be the year they finally do it. I still don’t think Philly or Atlanta can hang on til the end. The Nats really can’t afford a big losing streak though. If they drop 6-8 in a row and any point they’re likely done. It’s bad enough they need to go 40-26 now just to get to 88-74

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad