GDT: 2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Giants game is postponed. It's raining now and I hear it's supposed to rain harder around game time. Tomorrows game is also delayed 2 hours.

We need the rain.

Oct 18, 2011
I am Soo. Surprised by Ohtani's so far I honestly didn't think he'd be able to hit big league pitching for a long time.... I know the league will adjust but factor in how he barely played last year... it's amazing his natural ability must be off the charts

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Woah a rare defensive miscue by Matt Chapman.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
I am Soo. Surprised by Ohtani's so far I honestly didn't think he'd be able to hit big league pitching for a long time.... I know the league will adjust but factor in how he barely played last year... it's amazing his natural ability must be off the charts

It's amazing how quick he's adjusted, but he had the tools to succeed. He has great discipline and bad speed, so as soon as "understood" major league pitching he was in a good position to succeed. I imagine his power numbers will go down, but hopefully he becomes an all-star caliber hitter.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
theres gonna be a lot of mets and nationals players getting ejected if marty foster keeps calling that pitch a strike

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Someone throw Marty Foster out of the game. Rendon didn't do anything. What a joke that whole sequence was.

I was watching the Mets feed of that and they were dumbfounded by the whole thing. One can only imagine how Carpenter and Santangilo reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->