2018 MLB off-season news & notes discussion thread

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Could the Los Angeles Angels be moving?

Any good places in OC, California for the Halos to land? Discuss.

Tons of space in Orange county but I doubt they'd really want to move away from Anaheim. with it's proximity to Disney you have built in fans to fill the stadium with all of the tourism overflow there.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Tons of space in Orange county but I doubt they'd really want to move away from Anaheim. with it's proximity to Disney you have built in fans to fill the stadium with all of the tourism overflow there.
Agreed. Visiting Disney is the only time I've gone there.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Could the Los Angeles Angels be moving?

Any good places in OC, California for the Halos to land? Discuss.

they're not moving from OC

if they move from their current spot, it'll most likely be to tustin which is 10 minutes away

Reactions: Voight

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This will either work out great or fail miserably. There won’t be any middle ground here. I’m guessing Minaya will be involved in the background for awhile to ensure nothing funny happens. Some GMs may try to take advantage of him early with various little tricks here and there. Having Minaya around is an added bonus now outside of his international scouting connections

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Corbin, Eovaldi, Keuchel, and Kimbrel. What team do they go to and what contract does each one get?

Last edited:

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think the Yankees will be in on 1 of those free agent pitchers. I wonder as well if the Yanks are going to be in on both Machado and Harper.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Just found out that the Winter Meetings are in Vegas this year and I already had a bad idea about being in Vegas that week. Maybe I can attend the Rule V Draft. [/84percentjoking]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad