• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Belpedio wins it. There are a bunch of prospects getting a bunch of votes at this point. I don't think I'll add anyone from now on unless someone would actually vote for them.

How many of these are we doing? 10?

Results:
1. Kirill Kaprizov - 95.2% (40/42)
2. Jordan Greenway - 43.9% (18/41)
3. Luke Kunin - 86.1% (31/36)
4. Dmitri Sokolov - 35.4% (17/48)
5. Filip Johansson - 28.1% (9/32)
6. Nick Seeler - 34.3% (12/35)
7. Louis Belpedio - 25.7% (9/35)

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
I'm starting to think Khovanov is the guy to get excited about. 2nd overall import draft pick, ppg in his draft season despite illness, accurate shooter, good playmaker, decent size. Saw that he had an assist the other night in preseason. A decent bet to put up numbers this season.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Man, we sure could use a #1G prospect, though. Will wait to see how KK adjusts to NA.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm starting to think Khovanov is the guy to get excited about. 2nd overall import draft pick, ppg in his draft season despite illness, accurate shooter, good playmaker, decent size. Saw that he had an assist the other night in preseason. A decent bet to put up numbers this season.
He's definitely a candidate that has the potential to shoot up the prospect rankings... but I need to see more to know if I will move him up.

Man, we sure could use a #1G prospect, though. Will wait to see how KK adjusts to NA.
Meh... I never get excited about goalie prospects anyway. Goalies can be found in so many other ways, I don't mind not spending picks on them.

I would NEVER draft one in the first round... and I'd rather not draft them in the 2nd either, but I wouldn't say NEVER in that round.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN

This is the truth, but I feel like that's something I can say about a bunch of players in these middle spots in the prospect pool, until one or two find a way to stand out.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
This is the truth, but I feel like that's something I can say about a bunch of players in these middle spots in the prospect pool, until one or two find a way to stand out.
Yeah, there aren't many guys with elite potential in the system, but a lot of guys who seemingly have a chance to become solid NHL players. If you get just a couple of them to hit, you've got to be pretty happy.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I went with McBain. I am glad he's going the college route and isn't stuck in the CHL. It'll be better for his development considering his size and frame.

Are people really this high of goalie KK, or is more hope than anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad