• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Sokolov comes off the board, winning a closer vote than the last. Andrei Svetlakov added.

Results:
1. Kirill Kaprizov - 95.2% (40/42)
2. Jordan Greenway - 43.9% (18/41)
3. Luke Kunin - 86.1% (31/36)
4. Dmitri Sokolov - 35.4% (17/48)

Next in line (in no particular order):
Nick Swaney

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I honestly don't know from here on out...could be Belpedio, Seeler, Johansson. I like Lodnia a lot too.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Went Belpedio. If he figures it out he could be a kind of Spurgeon lite possibly? Solid enough defender with enough offensive skill to play in the top 4. Also love how he's been a leader on a lot of good teams so that always helps I think when a kid has that kind of drive a la Kunin. I dunno

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like Belpedio for some weird reason. Might have that offensive game that everyone seems to want from dmen these days, and is RH, which can't hurt. wish I knew more about Johansson, and trusted Fenton enough to believe in him. He REALLY should be the guy...bottom line is that we look pretty thin already...maybe Kahkonen? Maybe he can be a backup in a year or two, then maybe transition into a starter?:crossfing

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Torn between Belpedio, McBain and Khovanov.

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
It’s not even close.
McBain, who really should be top 3.
We got an absolute steal. If he had played in the CHL he would have gone in the first round where he was ranked for most of the year. Kid is 6’4, works his tail off, is headed to Boston College where he will play at the highest level against men and only improve.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
It’s not even close.
We got an absolute steal. If he had played in the CHL he would have gone in the first round where he was ranked for most of the year. Kid is 6’4, works his tail off, is headed to Boston College where he will play at the highest level against men and only improve.

I'm gonna need more reasoning than that. He has a tough time cracking the top 5.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
It’s not even close.

Not for nothing, but all of that applied to Adam Gilmour as well.

Reactions: Rabid Husky

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
The Draft Analyst has McBain ranked #4 behind Kaprizov, Kunin and Greenway.
Ahead of Kloos, Johansson, sokolov, svetlakov, Lodnia and Belpedio.
In that order.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
The Draft Analyst has McBain ranked #4 behind Kaprizov, Kunin and Greenway.
Ahead of Kloos, Johansson, sokolov, svetlakov, Lodnia and Belpedio.
In that order.
Well, that changes everything. We can stop with the polls, some guy with a Twitter account already figured all of this out for us.

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
Some guy?
I’d Put him up against any poster (including myself) as he’s watched all players play (live or on video) talked with scouts and done research.
We are all on the same team here.
No need to bring out the knives. I was merely passing along info from a knowledgeable source rather than some guy grabbing at straws.

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
With the exception of being drafted ahead of McBain, Johansson was ranked lower than him going into the draft by every service with the exception of ISS Hockey.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
With the exception of being drafted ahead of McBain, Johansson was ranked lower than him going into the draft by every service with the exception of ISS Hockey.
We get it, you like McBain. Now give a real reason why he should be ahead of him.

Reactions: 2Pair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad