Fantasy: 2018 HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball (Draft 3/24/18 at 7:15pm PT)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
gonna lose yet again. my team is quite literally Scherzer, Strasburg, and a bunch of scrubs.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I squeaked out a win this week. I would have lost to five other teams.

And I didn’t realize that the scoring was so pitcher heavy until I saw the projected point totals in the draft room. My bad.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I always seem to win against the better teams and lose against the weaker teams.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I squeaked out a win this week. I would have lost to five other teams.

And I didn’t realize that the scoring was so pitcher heavy until I saw the projected point totals in the draft room. My bad.

Yeah Conquering Lions was pretty pissed off about this....couldnt believe he lost LOL

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Bumping this to top since its almost playoff time for us. I cant believe that Aaron Judge injury and Severino's slump has dropped me to 4th place and possibly missing the playoffs. We need more baseball talk!!

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Looks like Donkey Pronk is gonna knock me out of first place this week.
I don’t know, you’ve got three guys starting tomorrow. You could make up the deficit, especially since you can guarantee Syndergaard will have a good outing against the Giants.

Edit: I misspoke as you now have 4 guys starting today.

Last edited:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
And I went from first place to out of the playoffs in 4 really bad weeks of no Aaron Judge/Rafael Devers and human pitchers vs the super-human pitchers that they were all freaking year.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
The Dodgers switched their totationup for the last game and I didn't get Hill into my lineup on time...if I had I would have won =/ congrats to Lebanezer.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
The Dodgers switched their totationup for the last game and I didn't get Hill into my lineup on time...if I had I would have won =/ congrats to Lebanezer.
Thanks, I was surprised the dodgers altered their rotation as well. I guess they wanted Buehler for the playoff game. It was a weird final week, a lot of teams were resting players and shortening starting pitchers outings. Kind of reminded me of week 17 in the NFL.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks, I was surprised the dodgers altered their rotation as well. I guess they wanted Buehler for the playoff game. It was a weird final week, a lot of teams were resting players and shortening starting pitchers outings. Kind of reminded me of week 17 in the NFL.

Congrats.

Next year, I'm going to push the final up a week. I may also make a yearly move limit instead of a weekly one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad