NBA 2018 Finals - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's one way to end the half. It's crazy how you can't even let him get a look from there but JR gonna do JR things.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
LBJ travels as much as Curry if not more. If you can’t see that then I dont know what to say
Ok this is ridiculous. Does LeBron travel? Of course. Curry can't create offense by himself without some sort of movement violation. I've slow-mo'ed a number of Curry's plays in this game and only one was legal.

And you may not know what to say but I do. If you actually believe the drivel you just posted you don't know the rules.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That replay of Draymond was hilarious. He basically gouged at LeBron's eyes and then complained about the call to the point where he got a technical. How are you going to dispute that foul?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That replay of Draymond was hilarious. He basically gouged at LeBron's eyes and then complained about the call to the point where he got a technical. How are you going to dispute that foul?
Because he's an idiot. That was a Roddy Piper move.

LIHTYvB.gif

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Ok this is ridiculous. Does LeBron travel? Of course. Curry can't create offense by himself without some sort of movement violation. I've slow-mo'ed a number of Curry's plays in this game and only one was legal.

And you may not know what to say but I do. If you actually believe the drivel you just posted you don't know the rules.

Really Steph Curry can’t create his shot whitout a violation? The greatest shooter ever needs illegal screen and such to score? He gets away with stuff as much as the next star

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bringing in JaVale and him having a positive impact is just trolling the rest of the NBA.

JR has been so bad. Worse than usual.

Reactions: La Masse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad