NBA 2018 Finals - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Heat in the Finals for four straight years. Now we got Warriors/Cavs four straight years. NBA isn't even subtle with their staged wrestling nonsense.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Here's another viewpoint: take away LeBron and this was like watching the Harlem Globetrotters against the Washington Generals.

it was like that WITH lebron......

watching him vs steph shows how lebron is all hype

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
And what does that make you? Hating on a guy for any little reason you can find..?
na bron bron needs to be a man and shake hands. being a little bitch and leaving his teammates behind is selfish

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
i dont care how lopsided it was....

watching the warriors is fun.

I would say it 'was' fun when the games were competitive. But we saw the Warriors completely half-ass it in 2 of the 4 games on their way to a sweep over a Cavs team that also half-assed it after Game 1 and didn't even try the last 24 minutes. If I wanted to see a dominating team that doesn't even have to try hard to win I'd just watch Olympic basketball.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
how was he robbed? the biggest game was game 3 and he choked hard. he was invisible. durant single handily won the warriors that game
But his game 2 was alltime level. He was great in game 1 and better tonight

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Curry's game 2 was better and today was better.

Why? Curry has all time game 2 and was better tonight
game 2 was a blowout. game 3 is where they needed him and he no showed. durant showed up when it mattered. hitting a clutch 3 with a minute left. thats MVP.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
The Warriors are a dreadfully boring team, despite playing an appealing style of basketball with some of the greatest shooters past, present and future. They're so good that they suck the drama from the sport. At least LeBron's Heat were beatable.

That was an abysmal series from a entertainment perspective.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I would say it 'was' fun when the games were competitive. But we saw the Warriors completely half-ass it in 2 of the 4 games on their way to a sweep over a Cavs team that also half-assed it after Game 1 and didn't even try the last 24 minutes. If I wanted to see a dominating team that doesn't even have to try hard to win I'd just watch Olympic basketball.

so nobody was trying????

come on maaaaan.

steph just schooled lebron tonight. the warriors schooled the cavs in the series.

wish i had a clip of steph in the 3rd quarter.... between the legs, behind the back, blows past bron bron. couldve went to the net and scored an easy two but dished it to the outside. they didnt score on that possession but i think the outcome says it all.

its a team game and thats why the warriors win.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The Warriors are a dreadfully boring team, despite playing an appealing style of basketball with some of the greatest shooters past, present and future. They're so good that they suck the drama from the sport. At least LeBron's Heat were beatable.

That was an abysmal series from a entertainment perspective.

I knew the Cavs stood no chance, if Boston didn't choke away game 7 this Finals would've been totally different.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I would love to see just how salty other fans would be if the internet were available and widespread when the Celtics and Lakers were running over the league in the 80's.

Or Jordan during the 90's.

You never really saw just how bitterly jealous other fans were until the early 00's Lakers run.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I would love to see just how salty other fans would be if the internet were available and widespread when the Celtics and Lakers were running over the league in the 80's.

Or Jordan during the 90's.

You never really saw just how bitterly jealous other fans were until the early 00's Lakers run.

Here's the difference- they never played the same team every time.

Lakers played Philly/Detroit in the 80s, Boston faced the Rockets twice.

Jordan in the 90s- 5 different Finals opponents.

Those early 2000s Lakers- 3 differnt teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->