NBA 2018 Finals - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Warriors in 5. LeBron is going to will the Cavs to at least one win but that supporting cast is no match for the Warriors. If LeBron is on KD, who the hell is guarding Curry? Klay? Hell, even Draymond would be the 2nd best player on the Cavs roster lmao and I think he's overrated playing for GS. You could even make the case that Andre Iguodala would be in contention with Kevin Love for second best player on the Cavs :laugh: This is going to be as lopsided a finals as the 2014 Spurs/Heat series was.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
golden state vs cleveland was a f***ing amazing rivalry before kd pulled the weakest move in basketball history.

i’m probably the biggest lebron fan on here and i see golden state winning in 4 maybe 5.

going to be hilarious when people spam 3-6 like it means anything some people are so brainless

Reactions: Bozle and Morozov

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, LeBron is still 3-4 in the Finals. I can't count what happened in 2007 Cavs/Spurs against him.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
As far as I'm concerned, LeBron is still 3-4 in the Finals. I can't count what happened in 2007 Cavs/Spurs against him.
and you can count 2015 when both kyrie and love were hurt?

since 2011 lebron has been the best player in the finals in 6 straight years. people thinks it’s f***ig tennis or golf ffs

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
warriors in 5

lebron loses to the warriors in the finals one last time before coming to LA in the offseason, taking his finals record to an impressive 3-6

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
*LeBron drags 37-year old Kyle Korver, Jeff Green, George Hill, and JR Smith to finals*

"haha what a scrub he's about to lose to the best basketball team ever assembled"

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
The consensus in the betting markets is that this will be the least competitive finals in over a decade and I have to agree. Still given the lack of focus on this Warriors team I expect the Cavs to win a game.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
the “sham” where LeBron came back from 3-1 down against the greatest regular season team of all time?

dear god jordan fans really are out of touch with reality, imagine also thinking that basketball players were better in the 90’s than they are now.

just stop embarrassing yourself old man

It was rigged... Lebron Tbags someone and gets no suspension cmon man.

Bron bron good but nobody should have him close to Jordan after all his playoff failures by the teams he put together

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->