Prospect Info: 2018 Devils-Centric Mock Draft 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Let's see how Jonathan Dahlin and Kuok do in the next few years.

Guys I wanted us to draft but we took Bastian

I was very high on Abramov too, I'm curious if he makes the NHL this season

I don’t pretend to know much about the kids when they are drafted but having seen BASTIAN this season I don’t really understand what they saw in him as such a hot prospect. He doesn’t really fit the team identity as I see it. McLeod I get it. You may not like him as a high upside guy but he fits what the team is doing perfectly. Same with Boquist Walsh Bratt Nico etc.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t pretend to know much about the kids when they are drafted but having seen BASTIAN this season I don’t really understand what they saw in him as such a hot prospect. He doesn’t really fit the team identity as I see it. McLeod I get it. You may not like him as a high upside guy but he fits what the team is doing perfectly. Same with Boquist Walsh Bratt Nico etc.

I still think it's too early to close the book on Bastian. I think he can be a very solid bottom-6 RW. Granted, there were some higher-upside players available in the early second round where we drafted him, but let's give Bastian another year in the AHL and then revisit the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->