2018 CIBC Canada/Russia Series (Nov. 5th to Nov. 15th)

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
MacIsaac not looking good, no chance he makes TC playing like that... Dobson by far the best Q defenseman... Lavoie really can be a dominant player when he is on, consistency is the main issue though...

Last edited:

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Im watching the Romanov vs Teasdale game before the Habs and I have to say Romanov reminds me a lot of Juulsen

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Im watching the Romanov vs Teasdale game before the Habs and I have to say Romanov reminds me a lot of Juulsen

been sort of watching it, ready for this series to end as it's been kind of boring, rather see them play the US. With Romanov he does play physical like Juulsen, but he's such a better skater/mobility/speed but questions about their offensive games.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Lavoie is frustrating to watch, high skills but his compete level isnt always there, also takes some weird decisions with the puck...

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
been sort of watching it, ready for this series to end as it's been kind of boring, rather see them play the US. With Romanov he does play physical like Juulsen, but he's such a better skater/mobility/speed but questions about their offensive games.
Kids lateral movement and acceleration is insane. Especially from a standstill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->