2018 Calder Cup Championship Finals

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Game 7, Marlies take a 1-0 lead into the first intermission on Andreas Johnsson's 9th goal of the playoffs. Another penalty-free Finals period, while Toronto had 19 shots to just 7 for Texas. McKenna getting a workout.

Doyoulikeapples*

We stole Tavares
Feb 5, 2018
What did I just witness ? At no point did the puck cross the line. That ref better watch his back going to his car later I’d say.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I'm sure impressed with Timashov's compete level. Not sure how far he'll get but i'm liking his chances more and more.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm pretty sure I got more impressive looking trophies in house league hockey than that playoff MVP trophy but hey.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
It's hilarious how everyone is looking at the wrong part of that controversial goal. It was in on the first try on Sparks' left - you can see the Star's player celebrating as he watched it go in. But Sparks pulled it out with his hand, and the refs missed it until the review.

Reactions: Tex76

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
It's hilarious how everyone is looking at the wrong part of that controversial goal. It was in on the first try on Sparks' left - you can see the Star's player celebrating as he watched it go in. But Sparks pulled it out with his hand, and the refs missed it until the review.

One thing I found weird if that was it, was that the ref went over to Keefe and explained why he called it a goal after the review. Then afterwards when Keefe saw the replay on the jumbotron he freaked. One would think that if the ref told Keefe that it was on the initial jam play that Keefe wouldn't have freaked out about seeing the puck not in the net on the secondary attempts. It'll be interesting to hear what the ref told Keefe assuming that question is asked eventually.

DuncanMacpherson

Apr 6, 2010
I watched it closely several times and at no point did I see it cross the line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->