2018 Blackhawks Development Camp (July 16-20 at MB Ice Arena)

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Stream not working for anyone else? I’ve tried on two different devices and it only plays the same minute part of it.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Stream not working for anyone else? I’ve tried on two different devices and it only plays the same minute part of it.

I've had some issues as well. I can't get it to play from the Hawks site or the link on here. Finally have it working on my phone. No idea why I can't get it to work on the desktop. None of the Blackhawks TV page will work for me on here.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Stream started working just in time to catch the zamboni driver work his magic. Has he been signed yet? Would hate to see another team scoop him up.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Think this guy has looked solid during camp. Know nothing about him other than I think he joined Rockford for the playoffs

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Boqvist has made a few mistakes (mostly 1 turnover where he tried to get fancy behind the net) but good god he knows how to run and move on a power play. His movement forces others to move as well and it just opens lanes.

Reactions: clydesdale line

JLarucci23

May 22, 2015
Chicago, IL
I thought Krys has had a good camp and finished it off with a good performance today. Did he play himself back into future plans? or are we in wait and see mode still?

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Boqvist has made a few mistakes (mostly 1 turnover where he tried to get fancy behind the net) but good god he knows how to run and move on a power play. His movement forces others to move as well and it just opens lanes.

Yea he's bae.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Not sure Krys ever fell out of long term plan. Hawks have nobody on the left side that is a sure thing.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Some things really standing out to me listening to Colliton's interview. He mentioned while talking about Fortin or possibly From their ability to skate the puck through the neutral zone and how important that is. When talking about defense he seemed to really stress mobility on the back end.

This guy gets it.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Some things really standing out to me listening to Colliton's interview. He mentioned while talking about Fortin or possibly From their ability to skate the puck through the neutral zone and how important that is. When talking about defense he seemed to really stress mobility on the back end.

This guy gets it.

agreed, too bad Rocky, McD and Q do not....this club and its prospcts are all doomed if Q is behind the bench, he is a HOFer for sure and we are all happy and grateful for the cups but he is now nothing more than a liability in this role to the franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->