NFL GDT: 2018 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Baltimore Ravens vs (5) Los Angeles Chargers

bal or lac

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The only reason this game is interesting is because this is the first team that will now see Jackson for the 2nd time. Every team has had tape but for his first matchup but these guys have experience. I'm not sure the Ravens can play from behind. The Ravens D will keep them in it and might make this a turnover fest. The Chargers hsve been a geat road team.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I think all sports should ditch divisions. They've out served their purpose. They were all about economics. This is a rare outlier though.

I actually agree with this.

Use them for scheduling of you must, but I want the best teams in seeded in order of record regardless of division in a playoff. I could live with separate conferences though.

I hate the "then win your division argument" Like if your the 2nd best team in a division, because of basically what amounts to geography, it's your own fault. Meanwhile lesser teams make out better than you because of said geography.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I've been flip flopping on this game all week but just put my pick in for my money pool and went with LA.

I think the fact that the Chargers have already seen Jackson will be a big factor.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
man flacco is such a jerk-0ff

just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing good to say. we get it, he led the team to a SB and every ravens fan is eternally grateful for it but that was 6 years ago and since then he hasn't done jack ****. this team was out of a playoff spot before he got injured and jackson came in and turned things around. if his sorry *** was still starting they'd be out of the playoffs

can't wait til he's gone

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I actually agree with this.

Use them for scheduling of you must, but I want the best teams in seeded in order of record regardless of division in a playoff. I could live with separate conferences though.

I hate the "then win your division argument" Like if your the 2nd best team in a division, because of basically what amounts to geography, it's your own fault. Meanwhile lesser teams make out better than you because of said geography.

The NFL would struggle with scheduling, it's their only defense. The NBA and NHL everyone plays each other in a home and home. Baseball needs to shorten the season anyway. They play 162 games and every team can't even play every team. It's hilarious.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I've been flip flopping on this game all week but just put my pick in for my money pool and went with LA.

I think the fact that the Chargers have already seen Jackson will be a big factor.

Banked on the same thing, put a point on it. They have a couple defenders out but the last game was close and had Gates not fumbled the Chargers probably would have won playing their worst game of the year offenively.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Those are extremely tame comments from Flacco, certainly nothing to be mad about.

Reactions: Josepho

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Whoever wins this game will be a very interesting opponent for New England.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Coming into this weekend, this was the game I was most looking forward to, so Hopefully it's a good one. Picked LA, but wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore pulled it out in a squeaker.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->