NFL GDT: 2018 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Houston Texans vs (6) Indianapolis Colts

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
what a dumb comment Booger. would you rather just let Luck make an uncontested throw? Do you think Watt is out there strategizing to knock down balls instead of trying to get sacks?

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I disagree with most of you, I like the 4th down call, same as the earlier one. Just poor execution and/or playcall.

There's been a string of these calls going back at least 6 weeks. 4th and inches, sure. 4th and a long 1? no way. Take the field goal.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
what a dumb comment Booger. would you rather just let Luck make an uncontested throw? Do you think Watt is out there strategizing to knock down balls instead of trying to get sacks?

Yeah I literally have no idea what that comment was about.

If you have a top priority at your position but can't do it in that same play but have another option of benefit, is that not also good lol

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Lol it's also funny to hear it come from a guy who had 22.5 career sacks which Watt has had in a season lol.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site

I think it's more just a commentary about how Watt hasn't pressured Luck all that much. Sure, the knockdowns are nice, but overall hes not having a great game, or something in that vein.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->