NFL GDT: 2018 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (6) Indianapolis Colts

kcind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Snow is coming down in KC but could stop by kickoff.

I'm going with the Colts by a score.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
expecting and rooting for the chiefs to win, but very curious to see if they [andy] can invent yet another way to inexplicably lose a playoff game

Boom not bust

Nov 17, 2018
Edmonton
Ware and Barry are questionable to doubtful which is cause for concern.

Need Mahomes to show up and have a good game. Let's go Chiefs!

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Of all the Chiefs’ playoff heartbreak, the Colts have been by far the biggest boogie man. The Lin Elliot missed FG game. The “no punt” game. The game with Alex Smith up by 4 scores at halftime blown lead game.

If Mahomes is going to write a new narrative and start a new era for this franchise and this city, it’s only fitting that it has to be against the Colts.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
It’s still snowing in Kansas City

It's light-to-moderate at the moment but the back edge of the system is approaching. Though - it's been stubborn, the snow has been back-building and basically staying in place all morning. Have probably 9-10" in the yard and every time I have clear the sidewalk, it fills right back up.

My gut though is we might still see some light snow at the start of the game but the majority of the game will simply be cloudy with flurries on a damp field. The temps are 32-33.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Watching this little reel on Mahomes. More and more it just seems like he's Brett Favre on steroids.

Same gunslinger mentality with a teensy bit more brains behind it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad