Prospect Info: 2018 90th Overall Pick | D Dmitri Semykin

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
What The Who?
Enough with the f***ing capital letters! f*** you spell check soooooooo f***ing agrevating!

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Well, Al Murray said that they felt Semykin was the best Russian Defenseman of his age group which I find interesting, I'll just trust their better judgement on that one. Not that it was a great year for Russian D-men but I wish there was more info on the guy. Let's hope he'll be able to make it to the development camp.

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Also I'm pretty sure he's a lefty and not a righty, but he plays the right-side. The MHL lists him as shooting left and I don't think there are two Ivan Drago looking mother-f***ers on that team that both play Defense as well as play with the same number but one shoots left and the other right.

Goal at around 2:03:30

Goal around 1:53:00

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I've seen his name before. As another poster said if you go to SKA you're gonna be good.

He's not gonna be playing for SKA in the KHL, he'll be playing for their MHL team next year. There's good and bad things about going to SKA though, it should help his development as they are a very well run organization but if he breaks out they have money to throw at him and he may not come over anytime soon. HockeyDB has him listed as a right hand shot same as boltsprospects.

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Here's his page on the KHL/MHL if anyone wants more info on him (in English) Semykin Dmitry.

Btw the MHL has many of their games up on their youtube channel here МХЛ just search Капитан to find the full games of his team, although they don't seem to have every game uploaded and Semykin didn't play in every game this year which complicates things. I'll try and watch a few more games over the next few days to get a better feel on him and report back mayhaps.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Ehhhm, after he ripped it with a bottom feeder team. Yeah, tremendous scouting. Who knew...
gusev is not the only good player they have acquired he was just my example. and it goes to show that when ska aquires a player, usually they are a good player.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
gusev is not the only good player they have acquired he was just my example. and it goes to show that when ska aquires a player, usually they are a good player.
You probably don't know enogh about them. They are using the crapshot method. Acquire everyone available and then let the ones who turn out to be good play. They've had their share of missed calls.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
You probably don't know enogh about them. They are using the crapshot method. Acquire everyone available and then let the ones who turn out to be good play. They've had their share of missed calls.
well hopefully semykin turns out to be good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->