Prospect Info: [2018 - 38th] Alexander Romanov (KHL - CSKA Moscow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
Lol, I love how people **** on this pick yet no one saw him play. Try to be open minded
Lol at you being open minded about anything this franchise does. Almost every move this franchise makes under bargainbin is the wrong one..all of us have the right to be a cynic. Quite frankly timmins hasn't shown any ability to successfully reach for a player.

HespelerGreenFlash

Dec 20, 2007
This is just not good value here. C'mon , this guy could have been taken with our pick in 60's maybe 90's. Color me underwhelmed again.

Jul 6, 2016
Should have taken Thomas.

McLeod, Thomas, McIssac...... I am so impressed by the way they are ruining that team.

They just hired two new coaches _ Bouchard and Ducharme - who knows how to train and handle North American young talents..... They draft Europeans we won't see before 3-4-5 years..... Last year Ikonen instead of Morand. The story goes on.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Can't comment on the pick itself, and overall Timmins has consistently led one of the better draft rooms in the league, so I tend to trust his approach....

But unless they felt strongly that another team was this high on him, yet another fail at the GM level...

Its like MB has no concept of what the role and no ability to strategically manage his assets.... When you know you're going off board, you work the phones and move down to add assets in the process. Pretty simple, too complex for him it seems.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Romanov was clearly a target. A LD with tremendous talent, he might seem like a reach, but we clearly did our homework on him and liked him a ton.

He seems to have been rated higher with us than with other teams but who knows, scouts don't watch games alone. All it takes is another team with interest in him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
WTF are they doing ffs

2cr7lz.jpg

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Ranked #146 in the Nhl Network Prospect.

"Supports the rush well and has very good shot. Smooth skater. Plays with confidence."

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Romanov was clearly a target. A LD with tremendous talent, he might seem like a reach, but we clearly did our homework on him and liked him a ton.

Eventually some player this regimes scouting staff likes more than other teams will pan out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->