Speculation: 2018-2019 Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I’d give up ABB and Stevens plus a pick for a RD. Fo sho. And I don’t even think risto is that good, but the visions of ovechkin and orlov shooting uncontested, and putting the series away, from the left side (against our RD) just keeps putting me in a PTSD state.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Not a fan of giving up ABB, but if the price is right...

I'm just a big fan of sustainability rather than going all in while mortgaging the future. Eventually you need guys like ABB to step into the lineup when older/higher paid players need to be shipped out. Still, if we can get an impact player back I'm all for it. Just not a pure rental ideally.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017

Stay far away from Ceci

I would be fine with Ceci. He is playing as a shutdown defenseman on the worst team in hockey when he is an offensive second or third pairing guy. Would do fine for us with limited minutes.

Not that we need him but I wouldn’t lose my mind if we traded for him.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Lmao people ok with Ceci? Christ I'm glad JBB runs the team.

Imagine if we traded Sergachev to Ottawa and they played him as their top shutdown guy. What do you think his stats would look like? That’s the situation Ceci is in. People hate on him for no reason.

Remember when Schultz was in the same situation in Edmonton? Weird how he is now a good defenseman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->