2018/2019 TBL HFBoards Fantasy League

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Hey all,

Most years I try kick off some sort of TBL HFBoards fantasy league, some years it's reasonably successful and well, some years not so much..

Anyway, I'm keen to get a good bunch of you from around here (hoping for at least 10) and host a 1-year fantasy league with an offline draft.

Open to any suggestions that could help make this something that we actually continue on an annual basis, such as buy-ins or a trophy that we ship around the globe at the end of each season to the winner.

Well, let me know if you're interested and we can discuss amongst ourselves how we want this league to look.

Cheers

Confirmed Players:
1) Callum
2) Iceman
3) DistantThunderRep
4) Sir
5) BowDownToVasilevskiy
6) LilWayneJetski
8) TheGreatOutlaw
9) BoltsOfAnarchy
10) HollandHouse

Maybe:
DominicBoltsFan

Last edited:

Sir

Sep 24, 2016
Lurker here:

If you need an extra I am in but would not want to take a spot that can be used for a more active member of the Lightning HFboards community.

Regardless, I have an 18 inch cup with a Marble base that I can ship out to whoever is running the league. I run soccer tournaments for a youth club and we have a number of them sitting in storage from years ago.

Callum - PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Lurker here:

If you need an extra I am in but would not want to take a spot that can be used for a more active member of the Lightning HFboards community.

Regardless, I have an 18 inch cup with a Marble base that I can ship out to whoever is running the league. I run soccer tournaments for a youth club and we have a number of them sitting in storage from years ago.

Callum - PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.

You're absolutely welcome to join. I'm by no means the most active member on this board due to time zone etc.

Also, I'm not sure you want to be sending the trophy all the way to Australia hahaha.

Reactions: Sir

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
I'm in too if there's room still. Also 2nd the notion of starting a keeper/dynasty league for those that could commit to more than 1 season

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Updated list in the OP.

Would we want to have a live draft or offline?

Offline draft might be the best option due to the varied time-zones. Could be quite simple, I've done many before.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Will double-check with everyone at the end of this week and get the ball rolling in terms of league configuration and how the offline draft will work.

To make my life easier, pm me if you're 100% still interested.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Will double-check with everyone at the end of this week and get the ball rolling in terms of league configuration and how the offline draft will work.

To make my life easier, pm me if you're 100% still interested.
I don't have the time for an offline draft. I will be out sorry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->