2018-2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
I normally hate revisionist posts, but I truly think if Vegas made it past the Sharks they were headed back to the Stanley Cup Final. They'll be a force next year, especially if everyone stays healthy and Stone settling in.

And they'll be pissed off and playing with a chip on their shoulders; good thing we are back to the dark ages.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I would prefer San Jose never win a Cup with the way their fans incessantly whine about Brown ruining Hertl’s career. Meanwhile Thornton has legitimately and negatively impacted far more players’ health over the past twenty years, all while choking again and again when it matters most. Now that he’s playing a depth role with all the responsibility off his shoulders, the Sharks may win. Color me surprised. Take one look at his glazed eye surfer burnout dad eating ice cream and that tells you all you need to know about Thornton.

Couple all that with:

- Burns and his embarrassing hipster manbun and rat’s nest of a beard.
- Couture acting like the 2016 series win was the Miracle on Ice while simultaneously being one of the most genuinely ugly human beings on planet earth.
- “if wE hAd vLaSiC...”
- Hertl’s slow adult face and clearly unruined career
- Karlsson v. Doughty being ported over to the rivalry
- Giants v. Dodgers bad blood
- Bleating “Beat LA” nonsense

Etc etc etc.

San Jose is the most hatable team in the entire league and it’s not close. It would take ten more 2014 series to shrink the disgust I have for that team and their whining fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->