Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Senators prospect watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Am I the only one pleasantly surprised by Jaros' first pass? I didn't really know what to expect from him with the puck, but he might already have the best puck skills out of our RHD (*Edit: apart from Wideman. Forgot about him)

Reactions: Samsquanch

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Am I the only one pleasantly surprised by Jaros' first pass? I didn't really know what to expect from him with the puck, but he might already have the best puck skills out of our RHD (*Edit: apart from Wideman. Forgot about him)

One of his strongest traits from the getgo was always his first pass. He was always viewed as a 2 way defender than a defensive defender by those who watched him. heck, he actually has more offense than he's letting on right now and I wouldn't be surprised to see it once he becomes more established.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury

You are not. I was expecting a lot more shakiness from him in general, but his confidence is obviously part of what got him here.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Fun fact, Bergman was drafted 6 picks after Englund. Overall pretty weak draft year for Swedish Defencemen. And Defencemen in general. Outside of Ekblad doesn't look like there is another 1st pairing D in there.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Fun fact, Bergman was drafted 6 picks after Englund. Overall pretty weak draft year for Swedish Defencemen. And Defencemen in general. Outside of Ekblad doesn't look like there is another 1st pairing D in there.

Montour might end up being the best Dman in that draft.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I don’t think englund ever really looked good though.
True. Although I remember people here calling me a bit crazy years back for saying Jaros was a better prospect and Englund looked worse than cowen on a bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad