Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Senators prospect watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Just realized JBD has a 16 year old brother, Seth, playing for Okotoks. Be interesting to see if we try to collect the pair in 2020.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Luchuk is back, playing for Brampton today

Today was actually his 2nd game, i assume he also played yesterday. His stats are
2000-2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Also interesting to see former 67 Artur Tyanulin played his first game today for Brampton, another former 67 is Nathan Todd who is Brampton's leading scorer with 2g 4a 6pts in 4 games.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Crookshank off to a good start at UNH. He has points in his last two games, is shooting and creating a lot, and has a penalty for goaltender interference. His team is pretty terrible - they won 10/36 games last year and they lost some of their top players for this season. Hopefully Crookshank seizes this opportunity and forces his way up the lineup but, either way, I wouldn't expect gaudy point totals from him this season.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury

Im gonna be honest that I still have no idea why we are following Parker Kelly.

He's an undrafted 19 yr old in his draft year +2, the 6th leading scorer on his junior team (could be the 7th soon), and barely at a ppg. Im having a really hard time imagining him ever becoming a legit prospect for us...

Filip Ahl looks like a good comparable to me at this point... and thats no compliment.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Crookshank off to a good start at UNH. He has points in his last two games, is shooting and creating a lot, and has a penalty for goaltender interference. His team is pretty terrible - they won 10/36 games last year and they lost some of their top players for this season. Hopefully Crookshank seizes this opportunity and forces his way up the lineup but, either way, I wouldn't expect gaudy point totals from him this season.

Crookshank promoted to LW1 for New Hampshire's 5th game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->