Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Senators prospect watch part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Justin Brazeau's skating is indeed terrible. I'm not a fan of his, but if he would sign here I'd be on board. An okay prospect who would at the very least fill a roster spot in Belleville without using a draft pick.

He reminds me a lot of ex-Battalion Nick Paul, for what it's worth.

Signing him would be ok with me as he might turn out to be a big forward who could play in front of the net. Not much to lose by doing so.

Reactions: aragorn

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seriously this. It irks me when people say Brown could be a poor man's Spezza. Like WHAT? A lesser version of a player that left more to be desired 90% of the time. I know he had 90 point seasons but he wasn't a gamechanger imo.
Dude finished 6th in hart voting with Greening and Michalek on his wings and wasn't a game changer? Tough crowd...

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Seriously this. It irks me when people say Brown could be a poor man's Spezza. Like WHAT? A lesser version of a player that left more to be desired 90% of the time. I know he had 90 point seasons but he wasn't a gamechanger imo.
Yo I just threw the f*** up.

Reactions: Duncstar

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Gendron signed today. Really interested here for the sole reason that I’m interested.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002

Tells me all I really need to know about your opinion quite honestly.
...super awesome to see the worst take in Ottawa Sens history pop up again though

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
He had like the the 5th highest PPG over a 4 or 5 year period in the entire NHL. He was an elite center. Saying he wasn't a game changer is one of the most uninformed options ever shared here.
Woah woah easy...watched pretty much every single game from 2003 on...everyone's opinion is valid lol

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Your take on Spezza matches the good looks of your avatar.
Yeah it's not a good take apparently. Maybe I'm being hyperbolic? Just thinking of all those stupid drop passes that got intercepted and disappearing at the most inopportune times in the playoffs.

He was elite af at playmaking though. There's absolutely no denying that.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I hope the Sens sign this guy

Would really be huge for our depth... I am confident that at least one of Goose, Daccord and Hogberg will turn out.

Daccord's season likely isnt over but when it is, if we're still playing, we should consider giving him a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->