2018-2019 Roster Discussion - Official Roster is In

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Now it gets exciting/nerve wrecking. Hope he can overtake the 1C spot and get his offense going quickly. Hang onto your butts.
Frost is still in SSM, no? So best to expect from Hayton this year is a 2C role?

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
My opinion of Hayton won't be affected by Frost.

Both will be on PP1. Neither will play with wingers that are way better than the other gets to play with.

Reactions: PuckLife

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
At this point I don't care who scores the first goal. We need it to happen in the first period or it's going to be comical. Maybe start Kuemper, that will scare the s--- out of everyone.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Let's hope not. Doubtful he will be in the game tomorrow, much less with them. I would hate to see another SO.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Let's hope not. Doubtful he will be in the game tomorrow, much less with them. I would hate to see another SO.
We are going to be tied at zero, go into OT then a shoot out still tied. Then we don't score in the shootout after 5 shooters, they score and win. The Coyote way, has to get more painful first, you know hit rock bottom:)

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Seems like Schnarr has played good in OHL, atleast by pointwise. Big bodied right handed center, could he be good?

I don't know anything about him, how good he was at training camp?

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Seems like Schnarr has played good in OHL, atleast by pointwise. Big bodied right handed center, could he be good?

I don't know anything about him, how good he was at training camp?
I'm not one for really knowing how good a player's fundamentals are, but I've enjoyed watching him at the camps. He seemed to me to be a quality defensive center, who is a good facilitating piece in his offensive end. They had him on a line with Kirk in camp and they were a lot of fun to watch. He was pretty physical and kept up with the speedy Kirk.

Reactions: FinnishCoyote

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I don't understand why so many of you get so bent out of shape over the order of lines...

It's pretty standard to list your checking line (I prefer momentum line) 3rd. Why read so much into this, especially when the coach has shown he awards ice time to the line performing the best.

I miss Martinook with Richie & Nick and look forward to Grabner on their line, which should help me forget about Martinook.

Torture on!

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Screenshot_20181011-130014_Instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad