2018-2019 Regular Season Discussion: Part III

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Shouldn’t be breaking up the forward lines because of one game . They just won 4 straight before that .

Well Faksa missed a game , Radulov sat out one so somethings got to give and the forward lines against the Hawks didn't look to good.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Shouldn’t be breaking up the forward lines because of one game . They just won 4 straight before that .

The punchline is these line combinations get switched all the time mid-game and that Benn-L'Esperance-Spezza was a line against the Rangers.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
If Nuke plays I actually like that fourth line. Likely won’t score but good speed and shut down ability. It’ll likely be Ritchie in though.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
The punchline is these line combinations get switched all the time mid-game and that Benn-L'Esperance-Spezza was a line against the Rangers.
Ya I know I hate that though , it very rarely works out .

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Well Faksa missed a game , Radulov sat out one so somethings got to give and the forward lines against the Hawks didn't look to good.
I thought they found a pretty good set up with benn faksa comeau . With benn and faksa split up you have to use one of them a lot less . I think faksa just had a bad game against the hawks , was probably still feeling that hit .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If Nuke plays I actually like that fourth line. Likely won’t score but good speed and shut down ability. It’ll likely be Ritchie in though.

Val barely averages 1 shot a game. He's literally never going to score again.

He has no confidence offensively at all but at least he's building some on the defensive side of things. Maybe taking his mind off of it could be what eventually gets him a goal. He isn't generating any shots but he's had some decent looks that came from good defensive play/physical play

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
He has no confidence offensively at all but at least he's building some on the defensive side of things. Maybe taking his mind off of it could be what eventually gets him a goal. He isn't generating any shots but he's had some decent looks that came from good defensive play/physical play

Basically what I was thinking. Val is basically useless offensively, but he will move the puck up the ice. Ritchie on the other hand is a strait up penalty machine

Reactions: Kcb12345

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I thought they found a pretty good set up with benn faksa comeau . With benn and faksa split up you have to use one of them a lot less . I think faksa just had a bad game against the hawks , was probably still feeling that hit .
I agree with keeping Benn - Faksa - Comeau together. His 1st back against the Hawks he was probably being held back in mins but two days between then and tonight’s game I’d put him back at #2c.

Reactions: Bfantz

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Looks good, but we’ve pissed away better chances before in the last decade (especially last year).

Last year the schedule was much harder to close out the year compared to this year. Almost all playoff teams last season unlike this year. The could still f*** it up but they'd have to f*** up much harder than last year. Also way more homegames to end the season this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad