Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Dmitri Samorukov had an assist, 4 shots and was +1, as the Storm flooded out the Frontenac 9-0.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League
Feb. 10/19 – KGN (0) – GUE (9) – Ontario Hockey League

Evan Bouchard had 2 assists, 2 shots, served 2 for slashing and was -1, but the Greyhounds put an armor-piercing bite on the Knights 6-3.
Feb. 10/19 – LDN (3) – SSM (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had no points, 4 shots, got called for tripping, hooking, coincidental slashing, coincidental diving and coincidental roughing and was -1, but the Wolves left only the bones of the IceDogs 3-2.
Feb. 10/19 – NIAG (2) – SBY (3) – Ontario Hockey League

Reactions: scotchtapejr

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Maksimov is costing his team more than he's helping his team right now. He's taking stupid, selfish penalties that are 100% avoidable. If somebody hits him, he takes a penalty. If someone chirps him he takes a penalty. He took FIVE minor penalties in the Dogs last game alone. The coach needs to put his ass in the press box until he gets it.

Maksimov is a selfish player! In my opinion, he has to change his attitude in order to play a game in the NHL. That can be done because he is a decent skater and has a great shot...will it happen, I hope so and sooner rather than later so he can help the Ice Dogs!

Quotes about Maksimov. Tons of potential it seems, but really has some attitude issues.

Reactions: scotchtapejr

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Quotes about Maksimov. Tons of potential it seems, but really has some attitude issues.
Interesting perspective from Niagra fans. I agree that his attitude is clearly a problem in his game. He pretty much leads the league in penalty minutes. However that won’t fly in professional hockey and he will be benched in the AHL before he can say “Za zdorovje”

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Interesting perspective from Niagra fans. I agree that his attitude is clearly a problem in his game. He pretty much leads the league in penalty minutes. However that won’t fly in professional hockey and he will be benched in the AHL before he can say “Za zdorovje”
FWIW, I'm still pretty high on him. His skill set is something this organization really lacks, and I think he'll be an effective top-6er if he can manage his attitude better.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
3 games tonight involving 4 prospects.

QMJHL

Sherbrooke at Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) @ 5 PM
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or watch on QMJHL Live

OHL

Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) at London (Evan Bouchard) @ 5 PM
Listen at 1460 CJOY Guelph or 980 CFPL London or watch on OHL Live

Flint at Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) @ 5 PM
Listen at 100.5 WSGW Carrollton or watch on OHL Live

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007

good points, but, its na, not za :P na zdorovje!

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Olivier Rodrique (W 31-8-1) made 22 save, as the Voltigeurs sent the Phoenix back down 8-1.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
A near perfect game for Drummondville! Phoenix 1 Voltigeurs 8 – QMJHL

Evan Bouchard had an assist, a shot, got called for slashing and was +2, as the Knights made merry through the Storm 6-1. Dmitri Samorukov had no points, 5 shots and was -2.
Feb. 13/19 – GUE (1) – LDN (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Ryan McLeod had the GWG and 3 assists and was named second star, as the Spirit used the Firebirds as Tiki torches 9-2.
Feb. 13/19 – FLNT (2) – SAG (9) – Ontario Hockey League

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
4 games tonight.

QMJHL

Drummindville (Olivier Rodrique) at Victoriaville @ 5 PM
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or watch on QMJHL Live

OHL

Owen Sound at Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) @ 5 PM

Kitchener at Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) @ 5:30 PM
Listen at 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

Erie at London (Evan Bouchard) @ 5:30 PM
Listen at 980 CFPL London or watch on OHL Live

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Olivier Rodrique (W 32-8-1) made 15 saves, as the Voltigeurs skinned the Tigres 4-1.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Comtois gives his team the win ! Voltigeurs 4 Tigres 1 – QMJHL

Ryan McLeod had an assist, a shot, won 9 of 13 faceoffs and was +1, as the Spirit partied over the Attack 6-1.
Feb 15/19 – OS (1) – SAG (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Dmitri Samorukov had no points, 2 shots, got called for tripping and was -1, but the Rangers used the Storm to clean the kitchen 5-2.
Feb 15/19 – KIT (5) – GUE (2) – Ontario Hockey League

Evan Bouchard had an assist, 5 shots and was even, but the Otters ran off with the fair maidens of the Knights 4-3 in OT.
Feb 15/19 – ER (4) – LDN (3) – OT – Ontario Hockey League

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
3 games tonight and another on the tube.

OHL

Niagara (Kirill Maksimov) at Erie @ 5 PM
Listen at 610 CKTB St. Catherines or watch on OHL Live

Oshawa at Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) @ 5 PM

QMJHL

Cape Breton at Drummiondville (Olivier Rodrique) @ 5 PM
Listen at 1270 CJCB Sydney (in English) or 92.1 CJDM Drummondville (in French) or watch on QMJHL Live

Charlottetown at Halifax @ 1:30
Watch it on Sportsnet (jip) and Sportsnet 1

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Kirill Maksimov had no points, 2 shots and was even, as the IceDogs had the Otters as a treat 8-1.
Feb. 16/19 – NIAG (8) – ER (1) – Ontario Hockey League

Ryan McLeod had no points, 2 shots, won 9 of 16 faceoffs, got called for roughing (PPG on a 2 man advantage) and was -2, but the Generals crushed the Spirit 5-1.
Feb. 16/19 – OSH (5) – SAG (1) – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 33-8-1) made 22 saves, as the Voltigeurs put their bayonets through the Screaming Eagles 7-2.
Comtois! Comtois! Comtois! Screaming Eagles 2 Voltigeurs 7 – QMJHL

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Kirill Maksimov had no points, 2 shots, got called for slashing and goaltender interference and was even, but the Wolves licked the fat off the bones of the IceDogs 5-4.
Feb. 17/19 – SBY (5) – NIAG (4) – Ontario Hockey League

Evan Bouchard had a goal and 2 assists, 8 shots and was +2, as the Knights impaled the Otters 8-5.
Feb. 17/19 – LDN (8) – ER (5) – Ontario Hockey League

The Voltigeurs rowed hard through the Cataractes 6-4. Oliver Rodrique wasn't in the lineup.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
4 games in the OHL tomorrow afternoon.

Flint at Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) @ Noon
Listen at 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

London (Evan Bouchard) at Mississauga @ Noon
Listen at 980 CFPL London or watch on OHL Live

Niagara (Kirill Maksimov) at Peterborough @ Noon
Listen at 610 CKTB St. Catherines or watch on OHL Live

Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) at Sarnia @ Noon

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Call me crazy... but I'm starting to debate in my mind if our best prospect in the OHL might be Samorukov? I don't mean this as an insult to Bouchard, Maksimov or McLeod, but just super high praise for Samorukov. He was always a rock defensively but the offensive creativity is really coming out and he had a beast of a World Juniors.

Chiarelli was the worst GM in Canadian NHL history (Mad Mike still takes the cake overall), but he did a heck of a job building our defensive prospect depth. Best we've ever had!

Reactions: MikeFLB

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Call me crazy... but I'm starting to debate in my mind if our best prospect in the OHL might be Samorukov? I don't mean this as an insult to Bouchard, Maksimov or McLeod, but just super high praise for Samorukov. He was always a rock defensively but the offensive creativity is really coming out and he had a beast of a World Juniors.

Chiarelli was the worst GM in Canadian NHL history (Mad Mike still takes the cake overall), but he did a heck of a job building our defensive prospect depth. Best we've ever had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad