Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Good to see we got some good ones coming. Maksimov had a great camp 2 years ago, not so good last year. They had him playing on a 3 rd and 4th line

Which made no sense (McLellan things). He's a guy you're hoping can be a top six forward and they didn't give him a single chance to show anything. I think he wasn't happy being an early cut and went back to Niagara with something to prove.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Which made no sense (McLellan things). He's a guy you're hoping can be a top six forward and they didn't give him a single chance to show anything. I think he wasn't happy being an early cut and went back to Niagara with something to prove.

I agree with ya 100%. McLellan had some weird ideas. Maksimov is a top caliber player on his team and you play him like a 4th liner. Hopefully we found a sniper for our top 2 lines

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
On Saturday, Drummondville ran off with the gold from Val-d"Or 8-2. Olivier Rodrique had the afternoon off.

Dmitri Samorukov had no points, 4 shots and was -2, but the Otters played through the Storm 3-2 in OT.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League
Jan. 26/19 – GUE (2) – ER (3) OT – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had no points, 2 shots and was even, as the IceDogs shook off the Sting 4-3.
Jan. 26/19 – NIAG (4) – SAR (3) – Ontario Hockey League

On Sunday, Kirill Maksimov had no points, no shots, won his only faceoff and was even, as the IceDogs dodged the Spitfires 4-3.
Jan. 27/19 – NIAG (4) – WSR (3) – Ontario Hockey League

Ryan McLeod had a goal, 2 shots, won 11 of 21 faceoffs and was -`1, but the 67s were a downer to the Spirit 5-3.
Jan. 27/19 – SAG (3) – OTT (5) – Ontario Hockey League

Evan Bouchard had no points, 5 shots, served 2 for high-sticking and was +1, as the Knights vanquished the Generals 5-3.
Jan. 27/19 – LDN (5) – OSH (3) – Ontario Hockey League

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Evan Bouchard had no points, 5 shots, got a coincidental holding call and was -1, as the Knights put the Firebirds on blocks 4-3.
Jan. 30/19 – LDN (4) – FLNT (3) – Ontario Hockey League

Dmitri Samorukov had no points, a shot and was +2, as the Storm rained on the Spirit's parade 8-2. Ryan McLeod had a PP goal, 3 shots, won 7 of 22 faceoffs and was -1.
Jan. 30/19 – SAG (2) – GUE (8) – Ontario Hockey League

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
5 games tonight.

OHL

Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) at Flint @ 5 PM
Listen at 100.5 WSGW Carrollton or watch on OHL Live

Niagara (Kirill Maksimov) at Kingston @ 5 PM
Listen at 610 CKTB St. Catherines or watch on OHL Live

Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) at Ottawa @ 5 PM
Listen at 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

Barrie at London (Evan Bouchard) @ 5:30 PM
Listen at 980 CFPL London or watch on OHL Live

QMJHL

Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) at Baie-Comeau @ 5:30 PM
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or watch on QMJHL Live

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Ryan McLeod had no points, 2 shots, won 3 of 11 faceoffs, got a slashing call and a misconduct (SHGF) and was even, as the Spirit used the Firebirds for a celebration bonfire 4-2.
Feb. 1/19 – SAG (4) – FLNT (2) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had a PP goal, 3 shots and was even, as the IceDogs tore apart the Frontenacs' cushions 5-1.
Feb. 1/19 – NIAG (5) – KGN (1) – Ontario Hockey League

Dmitri Samorukov had no points, 6 shots, lost his only faceoff, got called for blindsiding (PPGA) and was even, but the 67s plodded through the Storm 4-3 in OT.

Evan Bouchard had no points, 6 shots and was +1, as the Knights found the Colts to be not too mighty steeds 3-2 in a shootout.
Feb. 1/19 – BAR (2) – LDN (3) – SO – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 28-8-1) made 17 saves, as the Voltigeurs sent the Drakkar rowing away 6-3.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Drummondville put an end to Baie-Comeau’s hot streak ! Voltigeurs 6 Drakkar 3 – QMJHL

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
4 games in the OHL and one non-prospect on TV in the Q.

OHL

Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) at Kingston @ 5 PM
Listen at 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

Kitchener at London (Evan Bouchard) @ 5 PM
Listen at 980 CFPL London or watch on OHL Live

Niagara (Kirill Maksimov) at Ottawa @ 5 PM
Listen at 610 CKTB St. Catherines or watch on OHL Live

Flint at Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) @ 5 PM
Listen at 100.5 WSGW Carrollton or watch on OHL Live

QMJHL

Rimouski at Quebec @ 1:30 PM
Watch on Sportsnet (JIP) and Sportsnet 1

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Dmitri Samorukov had 2 assists, 7 shots and was +1, as the Storm flooded out the Frontenacs 8-1.
Feb. 2/19 – GUE (8) – KGN (1) – Ontario Hockey League

Evan Bouchard had no points, 3 shots, got called for tripping and was even, as the Knights lanced the fine china of the Rangers 4-2.
Feb. 2/19 – KIT (2) – LDN (4) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had no points, 2 shots, served 2 for tripping and was -1, but the 67s took their belts to the IceDogs 6-1.
Feb. 2/19 – NIAG (1) – OTT (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Ryan McLeod had an assist, 2 shots, won 12 of 22 faceoffs and was -3, as the Spirit parted out the Firebirds 6-4.
Feb. 2/19 – FLNT (4) – SAG (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
No idea why you guys arent liking @oilers'72 s posts

They put in a lot of effort and the likes themselves dont cost you anything.

Thanks for the updates, buddy. I appreciate it.

I like @oilers'72 . Have to read something to get us thru the doom and gloom of the Oilers . I like reading his posts because I’m going to Memorial Cup and nice to see who is going. London looks good along with WHL

Reactions: scotchtapejr

scotchtapejr

Dec 28, 2018
I like @oilers'72 . Have to read something to get us thru the doom and gloom of the Oilers . I like reading his posts because I’m going to Memorial Cup and nice to see who is going. London looks good along with WHL
Theres a like button/link underneath their post :).

Hope you enjoy the memorial cup and provide us with updates!! I promise ill like your mem cup posts lol.

Reactions: oilers'72

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Evan Bouchard has slowed down.... a lot
His point pace has fallen off. On pace for 10 less points (if he played the same amount of games) and is team is substantially better. Maybe he is saving it for the playoffs?

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Theres a like button/link underneath their post :).

Hope you enjoy the memorial cup and provide us with updates!! I promise ill like your mem cup posts lol.

Who makes it from the WHL? I would say London in the OHL, Rouyan Noranda and Halifax in QMJHL

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Evan Bouchard has slowed down.... a lot

Pointless in his last four games.

It sounds like Boqvist has finally found his groove and with the trade for Joey Keane(one of the best 19 year old D in the league), they've been spreading the ice time out more.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Pointless in his last four games.

It sounds like Boqvist has finally found his groove and with the trade for Joey Keane(one of the best 19 year old D in the league), they've been spreading the ice time out more.
Still, he needs to show why he was drafted so high. He hasn't really shown that in a while.

If he needs to put up 30+ minutes to put up any offense, then maybe he isn't as offensively skilled as we were lead to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad