Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion - The Memorial Cup (Samorukov and Safin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Fan safety initiative. They're cracking down on players throwing anything into the crowd intentionally.

OHL puck-flipping suspensions are ridiculous | The Star

Hmm. Well, there you go.

I guess it's kind of hard to see from the clip. I thought he was just trying to avoid freezing it like Roli used to at first, but I guess the whistle could have already went or it just had no chance of staying in the rink.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Ryan McLeod scored the winner at 6:52 of OT, added an assist, had 1 shot, won 12 of 21 faceoffs, was +2 and named first star, as the Spirit had the Storm create party ice 4-3 and take a 2-0 series lead. Dmitri Samorukov had no points, no shots and was -2.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League (includes highlights)

Ostap Safin had no points, a shot (considered dangerous), threw a hit and was -1, as the Mooseheads sucked on the heads of the Voltigeurs 5-4 in 2OT and tie the series 1-1. Olivier Rodrique was in the lineup but didn't play.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features. (includes highlights)

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Has anyone seen Safin play? What a complete no-show in the playoffs. If the hip is still a factor, he needs to sit and consider his long-term health.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Has anyone seen Safin play? What a complete no-show in the playoffs. If the hip is still a factor, he needs to sit and consider his long-term health.

Considering how much time he missed and how significant his injury was i’m not surprised with his struggles. He’s missed some valuable development time.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Ryan McLeod scored the winner at 6:52 of OT, added an assist, had 1 shot, won 12 of 21 faceoffs, was +2 and named first star, as the Spirit had the Storm create party ice 4-3 and take a 2-0 series lead. Dmitri Samorukov had no points, no shots and was -2.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League (includes highlights)

Ostap Safin had no points, a shot (considered dangerous), threw a hit and was -1, as the Mooseheads sucked on the heads of the Voltigeurs 5-4 in 2OT and tie the series 1-1. Olivier Rodrique was in the lineup but didn't play.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features. (includes highlights)

I’m going to game Tuesday night in Halifax

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

I’ll see him Tuesday night. I’m going to game in Halifax
Two years ago in camp, I thought Saifin looked great. I seen him play that year on a terrible Saint John team. He played his off wing and had a great set of hands.
When he got traded to Halifax , it was later found out that Saint John traded them damaged goods and forfeited a pick back to Halifax. He just don’t look engaged anymore. Hopefully he proves me wrong Tuesday.
I actually had big hope for Saifin and Puju to form a great line. My hopes sure got destroyed

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Stupid, stupid play by Prosvetov puts Guelph back into this series, currently up 4-2 late in the 3rd.

Saginaw's backup goalie isn't a pushover, but he's only 16.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Yup ..it's is a dumb rule. Works if the player intentionally wanted to injure a fan. Pretty stupid otherwise... 5 games really

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Stupid, stupid play by Prosvetov puts Guelph back into this series, currently up 4-2 late in the 3rd.

Saginaw's backup goalie isn't a pushover, but he's only 16.

Really seemed from the highlights that the Sag goalie held them in it. Made some pretty amazing saves, and had no chance mostly on the goals.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Dmitri Samorukov had an assist, no shots and was +2, as the Storm washed the pipe and drum parade band down the road 5-2 to cut the series lead to 2-1. Ryan McLeod had no points, no shots, won 9 of 20 faceoffs and was -2.

1 game tonight.

QMJHL

Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) at Halifax (Ostap Safin) - Game 3 @ 4 PM (series tied 1-1)
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or CJNI 95.7 Halifax or watch on QMJHL Live

Last edited:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Dmitri Samorukov had an assist, no shots and was +2, as the Storm washed the pipe and drum parade band down the road 5-2 to cut the series lead to 2-1. Ryan McLeod had no points, no shots, won 9 of 20 faceoffs and was -2.

2 games tonight.

QMJHL

Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) at Halifax (Ostap Safin) - Game 3 @ 4 PM (series tied 1-1)
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or CJNI 95.7 Halifax or watch on QMJHL Live

OHL

Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) at Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) - Game 4 @ 5 PM (Saginaw leads series 2-1)
Listen at 100.5 WSGW Carrollton or 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

U must mean 4 your time. Its 7 here.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
It’s 2-0 Halifax after 2. It should be 5-0 but ever since they have put Rodrique in, he has been lights out. I really like him. He looks very good.
Saifin? I don’t know what to say. Hasn’t stood out. I actually think he is still injured.
I’m no professional scout but it’s beyond me how Comtois made Team Canada, let alone being named Captain. Raphael Lavoie got cut and he is looking really good. He is leading the QMJHL in playoff scoring. He will be picked in the 12-18 range in the 1st round this year. I think whoever gets him will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->