2018-2019 Ottawa Senators season review/discussion

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Yep. Eugene has dined on honeydew, and suckled at the teet of the fountain of youth. He will be the owner from now until the end of days.
I don't know how much time you have, hopefully along time. I couldn't be bothered being angry forever. Life is short. Yeah, things have sucked for the last 18 months , but what's done is done now, and there are new players to build around. There is nothing else anyone can do if you want to be a fan of the team. I understand the anger, I am not happy either.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I don't know how much time you have, hopefully along time. I couldn't be bothered being angry forever. Life is short. Yeah, things have sucked for the last 18 months , but what's done is done now, and there are new players to build around. There is nothing else anyone can do if you want to be a fan of the team. I understand the anger, I am not happy either.

Agree 1000%.

Everyone else is over what happened also, but you continually push this straw man argument that everyone just "won't let things go" or "life is too short".

The fans will never not express contempt towards Eugene for what he has done and continues to do to this franchise. That's something you need to accept and move on from.

Safe to say people who actually care enough to visit and post on this forum are obviously trying to look forward (not backwards) and get excited about this team. A future that, hopefully, does not include the key driver of our perpetual mediocrity and (non-existent) credibility, Eugene Melnyk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->