2018-2019 Ottawa Senators season review/discussion

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Is it math that you struggle with or just dont bother to look things up before definitive statements?

Chiasson had 38 points Ryan had 42.

Chiasson went 21 games straight without a goal. During this period of time he did not play with Connor Mcdavid.

Mcdavid was in on over 80% of his goals.

You are so out to lunch on this one I have a hard time taking your opinion seriously.

Pay up, you made the bet and the bet was ‘Chiasson will outscore Ryan’ and he did by a large margin.

And to insult me after you lost a bet that you placed, sore loser - just do the right thing and honour your word

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Pay up, you made the bet and the bet was ‘Chiasson will outscore Ryan’ and he did by a large margin.

And to insult me after you lost a bet that you placed, sore loser - just do the right thing and honour your word
I guess you cant count. Outscore is in reference to points. 'The top scorer in the NHL the art Ross Trophy goes to Nikita Kucherov' because he had the most points.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Signing Chabot is the absolute bare minimum. It should be a given with 99.9% of professional sports franchise in all leagues and sports to make sure they sign a young stud of his calibre. The idea that we are even listing it as an accomplishment for Ottawa (if it happens) shows how badly this franchise has fallen. When the Florida Panthers and their bakers-dozen-strong fanbase outspends Ottawa....
Yep ,that same team has asked Chicago if they can speak to Quenneville....Think they will ask him if he can walk on water ???When talking contract if he is interested

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I guess you cant count. Outscore is in reference to points. 'The top scorer in the NHL the art Ross Trophy goes to Nikita Kucherov' because he had the most points.

Wiesel. Of course you won’t own up to the bet, you made it and now your backing out of it.

Go back and the bet was score more goals - you lost but can’t admit it, sucks to be you

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Wiesel. Of course you won’t own up to the bet, you made it and now your backing out of it.

Go back and the bet was score more goals - you lost but can’t admit it, sucks to be you
Jesus Christ, nobody cares about bets made a year ago (or bets at all on a completely anonymous message board...)

You called Chaisson having more goals, congrats!

Reactions: bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

Go find the quote then, not a hard thing to do if you are so confident. You still think that Chiasson is a better hockey player than Bobby Ryan which just shows how clueless you really are about the sport.

Just went through the Bobby Ryan thread, looking for this infamous bet. All I found was you in denial about how good Alex Chiasson is. Its funny because he had 17 goals at the time and it was January he finished with 22! Lol can only score with Mcdavid on his line. What a superstar.

Last edited:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Go find the quote then, not a hard thing to do if you are so confident. You still think that Chiasson is a better hockey player than Bobby Ryan which just shows how clueless you really are about the sport.

Just went through the Bobby Ryan thread, looking for this infamous bet. All I found was you in denial about how good Alex Chiasson is. Its funny because he had 17 goals at the time and it was January he finished with 22! Lol can only score with Mcdavid on his line. What a superstar.

You go around insulting people because you lost a bet that you made, completely unprompted.

Good day to be you.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009

How much was the bet for?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

Zoom in on the plaque wording. Classic Sens.

Lol, I assume because of Eugene's love for bare bones staffing that there is nobody on the Sens capable of quality assurance or basic review of documents nor with the time, so it's on the company and employee who produced it.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

Id love to know as well! If he goes and finds proof of 'the bet' ill gladly e transfer him the money. However if its points he better be ready to pay me. I really dont recall making this bet I found the conversation that he was talking about and there was no bet to be found.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

He bet me $50, lost the bet, and now is reneging and insulting me because he bet on bobby Ryan and lost.

Sore loser, but worse, insulting people after you lose a bet you placed - sucker

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Id love to know as well! If he goes and finds proof of 'the bet' ill gladly e transfer him the money. However if its points he better be ready to pay me. I really dont recall making this bet I found the conversation that he was talking about and there was no bet to be found.

It was goals and it was your HF account.

I probably wouldn't have gone to the lengths Tuna is going to, but you guys piled on pretty hard that day, I'd probably take a victory lap if I were him too :laugh:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Agreed. It won’t happen anytime soon. We are stuck with an owner who won’t invest in the team and cannot capitalize on the asset. We are doomed for the next few years until a new owner takes over.

FYOUS = HOGWASH
Highly doubt there will be a new owner . So what will you do ?

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Can someone just find the actual bet? This is the highlight of the season for me if true.
People reneging and insulting afterwards? Considering you watched no hockey of your team, I can see how it would be your highlight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->