2018-2019 Ottawa Senators season review/discussion

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Here is my review of this season.

giphy.gif

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I'm not sure if a team has had a season as bad as we have this year. What other team finished last place and didn't even have their own 1st round pick? That in itself should have cost Dorion his job. Mistakes like that can set a franchise back by years. There's absolutely no forgiveness for such a stupid mistake. The Duchene trade was over-payment the minute it was made and it never should have been done. Just a horrible read by management. This season would be much easier to digest if we had that pick. The only positive is that there's no more games to play and we'll have closure after the lottery to just move on to next year.

The season review in one word: Frustrating.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
this season was a divorce between management and the players/fans/Ottawa business community.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
One last kick in the teeth at the draft and then this absolute train wreck of a season is over,there had better be some purposeful changes in this offseason...

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What other team finished last place and didn't even have their own 1st round pick?

Closest I can remember is when Toronto traded their 1st round pick to New Jersey for Tom Kurvers, and Toronto was so bad the pick became the 3rd overall.

That pick ended up being Scott Niedermayer.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Closest I can remember is when Toronto traded their 1st round pick to New Jersey for Tom Kurvers, and Toronto was so bad the pick became the 3rd overall.

That pick ended up being Scott Niedermayer.

Chiasson outscored Ryan (by a large margin) You owe me $50.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->