2018/2019 OHL playoff prediction thread

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
LOL figures. Last year and 2015 the Hounds screwed up!!! Sigh! Or it would have been 13 straight!!

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Third round update - Stormwatcher continues to lead with 22 points with only EON ( 20 points) and Fishfan51 (21 points) within striking distance with only 2 points available this round. Reminder that a tie will be broken if required by a random draw. Pick wisely.
Well an interesting finish to the 4th round. Guelph with the win in 6 games. None of the front runners predicted the winner and only Eon predicted the correct amount of games. Eon with 1 point moves into a 2nd place finish and a tie with Fishfan51 in second, both with 21 points. Did not gain any points in the 4th round but did not need any more with finishing the third round with 22 points, so Congratulations to Stormwatcher with the win!!! I find it a little ironic that a Storm fan is also the winner of the prediction thread. I guess it is just Guelphs year.

So again Congratulations to Stormwatcher - I will contact you through DM to arrange your prize delivery.

Reactions: StormWatcher

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Well an interesting finish to the 4th round. Guelph with the win in 6 games. None of the front runners predicted the winner and only Eon predicted the correct amount of games. Eon with 1 point moves into a 2nd place finish and a tie with Fishfan51 in second, both with 21 points. Did not gain any points in the 4th round but did not need any more with finishing the third round with 22 points, so Congratulations to Stormwatcher with the win!!! I find it a little ironic that a Storm fan is also the winner of the prediction thread. I guess it is just Guelphs year.

So again Congratulations to Stormwatcher - I will contact you through DM to arrange your prize delivery.

Three straight rounds I had the games right in Guelph's series but picked the wrong winner! I guess I should have learned my lesson and stopped doubting the Storm.

Thanks for doing this ohloutsider, it was fun.

Reactions: ohloutsider

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013

Thanks a bunch ohloutsider... that was fun. I bet against Guelph after the clinch so I'd have a silver lining if they lost... glad they delivered!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->